housing idea
If I get the dimensions for the connections, I'll offer this housing at Shapeways. Variants for the different extension parts are then also feasible.

The case I have expanded for a Media Server.
Unfortunately, I was ordered to the extent of the cut-outs still appreciate. If someone has the dimensions of the ports, it would be very nice if he tells us.

The case I have expanded for 2 PINE A64+.
Unfortunately, I was ordered to the extent of the cut-outs still appreciate. If someone has the dimensions of the ports, it would be very nice if he tells us.
When I received my delivery, the cutouts are corrected. Then you can buy housing at Shapeways.

You may want to add some holes for passive cooling airflow on the sides and top.
Thank you for your hint. In the sides are holes for extensions and connections. These are certainly not airtight. In the bottom are vents. In the cover the magazine "Pine A64 +" is available as an opening.
(03-10-2016, 02:52 AM)norm24 Wrote: Thank you for your hint. In the sides are holes for extensions and connections. These are certainly not airtight. In the bottom are vents. In the cover the magazine "Pine A64 +" is available as an opening.

Yes, you will need sufficient ventilation to prevent and reduce cpu throttling caused by heat accumulation.
In the cover, I will provide more fixings for a fan 20x20x10. Matching heatsink for the processor and power supply will soon be offered on Ebay.
(03-10-2016, 02:52 AM)norm24 Wrote: Thank you for your hint. In the sides are holes for extensions and connections. These are certainly not airtight. In the bottom are vents. In the cover the magazine "Pine A64 +" is available as an opening.

That won't help at all. The results can be seen here: http://forum.pine64.org/showthread.php?t...37#pid3337

A few holes here and there don't help that much. Either you place an annoying fan directly 10mm above of SoC and DRAM and use the heatsink the Pine folks currently develop too. Or you design an enclosure standing upright, using large vents on top and bottom, ensure that there are at least 20mm room above the heatsink so that convection can jump in. When no airflow is possible around the SoC a heatsink is also pretty useless.

Using the A64's internal thermal sensor it's pretty easy to check such things (at least when running a Debian based image and using RPi-Monitor). But usually enclosure makers trust in optical effects that have close to zero influence on improved heat dissipation.