linux deploy
linux deploy is an android  app that can be found in the play store. i found it this morning and installed it on my android 5.1 7-11-16 phoenixcard install which i just set up tonight. it looks like te goal of this app is to create a linux distro-of-choice inside of a container the app makes. i thought what a nice concept and if in fact it can deliver as promised a linux distro within an android build [needs root] then that could possibly be a lot of fun as well as the potential to have the best of both worlds, within reason. anyway, i could only spend an hour on setup and i think i'm close but not there yet. if anyone has used it or would like to try with it the there is a chance to really open up potentials of the pine64. not only that, but i'm sure to need help so if a few[several] want to start working with it we could have a group here on linux deploy. take a look if interested.my thinkinjg is it looks like it might deliver and be a great enviroment for the pine64.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  buring image with 'dd' on linux doesn't work (Solved) mathiraj 2 5,540 10-17-2016, 11:42 AM
Last Post: mathiraj
  Building Android and Linux BSP 1.2 20160113 jonsmirl 1 2,252 04-01-2016, 11:31 PM
Last Post: Hahaburger