Air mouse Shown in FruitNinja Video on the kickstarter campaign
On the kickstarter campaign page there is a video of someone "Testing Fruit Ninja with an optional Air Mouse!"
From the video itself, it seems that is a very responsive 3D Air mouse.  I would like to purchase that exact unit and give it a try.
What is the brand and model number of that specific Air Mouse?
(01-31-2016, 02:17 PM)AlanB Wrote: On the kickstarter campaign page there is a video of someone "Testing Fruit Ninja with an optional Air Mouse!"
From the video itself, it seems that is a very responsive 3D Air mouse.  I would like to purchase that exact unit and give it a try.

We will carry this airmouse at Backerkit. This airmouse alos has mic input for skype calling.
(01-31-2016, 03:56 PM)tllim Wrote:
(01-31-2016, 02:17 PM)AlanB Wrote: On the kickstarter campaign page there is a video of someone "Testing Fruit Ninja with an optional Air Mouse!"

We will carry this airmouse at Backerkit. This airmouse alos has mic input for skype calling.

Awesome!!
Which brand is it? Do you know if there is available an AZERTY keyboard version?
I'd like a Spanish qwerty with "ñ" letter keyboard if possible. If not, an English qwerty one would be ok.
(02-12-2016, 08:19 AM)FrenchFrog Wrote: Which brand is it? Do you know if there is available an AZERTY keyboard version?
The AZERTY keyboard at the back, just clip teh air mouse over.

(02-12-2016, 10:20 AM)RaspiBit Wrote: I'd like a Spanish qwerty with "ñ" letter keyboard if possible. If not, an English qwerty one would be ok.

The current one is US keyboard arrangement.
Hi tllim, does the mouse allow IR learning? Or does it only work with the Pine via usb dongles?
(02-15-2016, 11:02 PM)SkimMilk Wrote: Hi tllim, does the mouse allow IR learning? Or does it only work with the Pine via usb dongles?

The air mouse doesn't have IR learning capability. It works with Pine A64 and other Android box via USB dongle.
(02-16-2016, 02:04 AM)tllim Wrote:
(02-15-2016, 11:02 PM)SkimMilk Wrote: Hi tllim, does the mouse allow IR learning? Or does it only work with the Pine via usb dongles?

The air mouse doesn't have IR learning capability. It works with Pine A64 and other Android box via USB dongle.

Another question for you, tllim: I have the Pine64 and the airmouse, and I'm having problems (android).

The keyboard doesn't respond, even after selecting English in the hardware KB options.

I tried to bluetooth pair it to the Pine, hoping perhaps that was why the keyboard didn't respond. Now it won't go out of pairing mode, even after turning it off and on again.

Any suggestions? I cannot look up any kind of documentation on this, since it literally has no brand name to it at all.
(05-01-2016, 07:16 PM)mortaine Wrote:
(02-16-2016, 02:04 AM)tllim Wrote:

Another question for you, tllim: I have the Pine64 and the airmouse, and I'm having problems (android).

The keyboard doesn't respond, even after selecting English in the hardware KB options.

I tried to bluetooth pair it to the Pine, hoping perhaps that was why the keyboard didn't respond. Now it won't go out of pairing mode, even after turning it off and on again.

Any suggestions? I cannot look up any kind of documentation on this, since it literally has no brand name to it at all.

Most airmouse is 2.4GHz wireless based, there is no Bluetooth pairing is needed.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Air mouse for Gaming + Kodi pinea64.edison 3 5,198 07-24-2016, 09:20 AM
Last Post: top3b
  Bluetooth Keyboard/mouse? birdcatx7 8 10,952 06-01-2016, 08:56 PM
Last Post: UnixOutlaw
  Aerb Wireless Air Mouse/Keyboard RAGE Sonix 1 2,915 04-29-2016, 05:26 AM
Last Post: pinea64.edison
  Is the following air mouse supported? UrbanGecko 5 8,413 04-14-2016, 11:22 AM
Last Post: deco