I want my money back
So after my Package arrives, not everything was there.

I raised the issue in the forums, I asked for my money back in a private message, but then they send another shipment which 2 months later, still has not arrived!

I have also since raised my concern how bad the pine64 is and there is no support and just empty promises. But guess what, that Post gets magically deleted!

So now the Staff are deleting post if they don't like them, I still have not gotten everything I have paid for, and more to the point, what I got is not usable! Guess if anyone complains, then you get censored so the rest don't know about it...

I'm taking this to kickstarter to recover my money, and yeah, as far and wide as I can (YouTube, Facebook, etc, everyone will know the bad truth about the Pine64)
(09-12-2016, 08:19 AM)papsnoek Wrote: So after my Package arrives, not everything was there.

I raised the issue in the forums, I asked for my money back in a private message, but then they send another shipment which 2 months later, still has not arrived!

I have also since raised my concern how bad the pine64 is and there is no support and just empty promises. But guess what, that Post gets magically deleted!

So now the Staff are deleting post if they don't like them, I still have not gotten everything I have paid for, and more to the point, what I got is not usable! Guess if anyone complains, then you get censored so the rest don't know about it...

I'm taking this to kickstarter to recover my money, and yeah, as far and wide as I can (YouTube, Facebook, etc, everyone will know the bad truth about the Pine64)

If you have a shipping concern, please post the concern politely in the shipping discussions sub-forum and explain the particulars ;  it will not be censored and TL Lim will take care of it.  Also, a polite PM to TL Lim might be appropriate also.

No posts are deleted on this forum without documentation. Members are warned if their posts are inappropriate and asked to correct the problem themselves.  If they refuse to correct the problem then the moderators reserve the right to edit or delete the posts as appropriate ; however, we never do that without documenting the deletion|edit on the 'moderators' sub-forum (which members cannot see) and we typically don't 'hard delete' anything... in other words, moderators are able to see what has been soft-deleted, and the reason for the soft-delete is thoroughly documented.

The moderators on this forum do not believe in censorship, and do NOT censor anyone... all points of view are welcome (even criticism) but we have rules of decorum which need to be followed (you may read them on the general discussion sub-forum sticky).

You may state any point of view, but we ask that you not use profanity, nor obscene language, and that you not attack persons or groups , nor that you advertise, nor that you troll;  however, if those things occur the moderators do reserve the right to edit or delete, but only after warnings and only after all other measures have been taken 'privately' to resolve the issue.   Then, if necessary, editing or deleting will occur, but only with thorough documentation so that all moderators are in the loop, and so that everyone can be assured that the rules were followed on both sides.  We do wish to be fair in all cases.
marcushh777    Cool

please join us for a chat @  irc.pine64.xyz:6667   or ssl  irc.pine64.xyz:6697

( I regret that I am not able to respond to personal messages;  let's meet on irc! )
papsnoek,  I did a bit of searching and discovered that 'you yourself' deleted your posts from the previous thead indicating complaint of Pine Inc, and the pine boards product.

http://forum.pine64.org/showthread.php?tid=1758

See the above thread.  The thread is closed,  but I have un-deleted (restored) the deleted posts so that everyone can see two things:  1) the posts are not actually 'removed' , and 2) there was no censoship involved in this case, period.
marcushh777    Cool

( I regret that I am not able to respond to personal messages;  let's meet on irc! )
Oh snap, lol
Would you still like to sell your pine equipment??? I'd like to buy it from you.
+1 me if I have helped you in any way. Thank you.
MarkHaysHarris777, Dont try make me look like the idiot here. I did not delete anything, why would I go and delete my own thread. You PM me about this post, then it disappears..? Now you try and blame me...

You sent me a PM about my post, how I was "Bashing Pne64", I was not bashing, I was simply stating the Facts on how the Pine64 Does not come anywhere close to how it was advertised. I bought it specifically cause it was advertised as a Kodi Box, but it doesn't even come close to this. Dont let me go on again as the Original thread is now back, but closed...? Maybe if the Dev/Pine64 spent more time actually developing this board, it will be worth something.

Anyway, I will take the loss. Sorry Bluphire, I live in South Africa, so will cost me more to ship than what I will get back from selling...
(09-13-2016, 02:05 AM)papsnoek Wrote: MarkHaysHarris777, Dont try make me look like the idiot here. I did not delete anything, why would I go and delete my own thread. You PM me about this post, then it disappears..? Now you try and blame me...

You sent me a PM about my post, how I was "Bashing Pne64", I was not bashing, I was simply stating the Facts on how the Pine64 Does not come anywhere close to how it was advertised. I bought it specifically cause it was advertised as a Kodi Box, but it doesn't even come close to this. Dont let me go on again as the Original thread is now back, but closed...? Maybe if the Dev/Pine64 spent more time actually developing this board, it will be worth something.

Anyway, I will take the loss. Sorry Bluphire, I live in South Africa, so will cost me more to ship than what I will get back from selling...

I'll tell you what...  I'll buy your board, and I'll pay the shipping...  when the board arrives in good condition.  Let me know.   If BluPhire wants it, that's ok too... I'll pay the shipping.
marcushh777    Cool

Ball's in your court...
+1 me if I have helped you in any way. Thank you.
I just looked over the kickstarter page here and couldn't find anything about kodi. Where is all the false advertising I keep hearing about?
Anyone want to buy my board, expansion board, case and Zwave card?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Shipment sent back by USPS for incomplete address Uga_boy 2 4,453 07-01-2016, 07:13 PM
Last Post: Uga_boy
  My Package Lost ! Pls Resend Package or Refund Money :( pilgrimage 8 10,646 06-07-2016, 11:01 PM
Last Post: tllim