I2C connections
I apologize if this has already been answered, but I am looking for information on the I2C ports on the PinePhone Pro. 

I am aware that the pogo pins on the back provide access to one of the busses. Is there a second I2C bus that can be accessed,  I looked at pictures of the main board and didn’t see anything obvious.
(07-04-2024, 11:31 PM)Beehee Wrote: I apologize if this has already been answered, but I am looking for information on the I2C ports on the PinePhone Pro. 

I am aware that the pogo pins on the back provide access to one of the busses. Is there a second I2C bus that can be accessed,  I looked at pictures of the main board and didn’t see anything obvious.

i2c bus can attached multiple I2c device as long as no address conflict.
(07-06-2024, 11:30 PM)tllim Wrote:
(07-04-2024, 11:31 PM)Beehee Wrote: I apologize if this has already been answered, but I am looking for information on the I2C ports on the PinePhone Pro. 

i2c bus can attached multiple I2c device as long as no address conflict.

Agreed.  Back to my original question. I see on the schematic that there is another I2c bus that is dedicated to the accelerometer and light sensor. Does anyone know where those connectors are on the main board?