Modem Issues
I am currently locked out of my bank account because Arch Linux BTW
Updated my Phone at some point and now the modem is disabled.

Arch Linux BTW

also while I'm here I just want to put it out there that the screen stops responding touch inputs entirely after a number of hours of being on forcing me to either use a keyboard and mouse or to force a reset.

Weirdly enough I cannot fix my phone through tow boot either.
So many things are going wrong at the moment.
Does the modem show up on lsusb? (If it does not, you probably have a hardware issue. Assuming you did not mess with the kill switches, the most likely is a mysteriously broken USB subsystem (which would also affect plugging your phone to the computer over USB after putting it into mass-storage mode through JumpDrive or Tow-Boot, if that is what you mean by "fix my phone through tow boot"). That hardware issue is rare, but a handful people have had it, including me on my first PinePhone.)

If the modem shows up on lsusb, then it is probably disabled in software and can be enabled through nmcli, try running: nmcli radio wwan on
I confirmed it isn't a hardware issue, downgraded to an older build of arch for the time being also tow boot now works after a reflash.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Remove modem firmware aular 10 1,976 08-23-2023, 05:53 PM
Last Post: aular
  SMS issues SchizoPinePhone225 3 1,040 08-05-2023, 10:02 AM
Last Post: alaraajavamma
  SMS issues SchizoPinePhone225 2 945 07-28-2023, 07:03 PM
Last Post: SchizoPinePhone225
  How to restart the modem on Arch lacriz 11 8,554 10-22-2021, 05:05 AM
Last Post: lacriz
  Arch Linux ARM - "my" issues/setup/wants mikehenson 0 1,718 04-29-2021, 10:01 PM
Last Post: mikehenson