I'm Struggling
    I am well and trully inexperienced so much of the terminology on the posts means little or nothing to me. I have a lot to learn.

My initial problem with my Pinephone pro was with passwords. On first use all seemed O.K. Then when I shut it down and went in again it wouldn't recognise the pin I had put in and kept coming up with "Wrong Pin". And there is another password that it keeps asking for but again won't recognise what I put in. That one it seems is for changing things like time zone etc. I set the time zone when I first used the phone and the time has remained correct but every time I get into the phone it seems to want me to set the timezone again and keeps wanting the password, that is not what I thought I had put in. I had still been able to get into the phone without it recognising the pin or the password. And I set up and used  the phone and went on line but it still wants an ellusive password. Suddenly without any change on my part it started recognising the Pin it hadn't recognised before. Then things started to go wrong. 

Anyway I was told I needed to flash from an SD card. Have tried to understand this from the WIKI but it is not clear.

The WIKI speaks of burning an image to an SD card. I went to the options and downloaded the files from the Manjaro arm site but there were several image files plus text files, and as the wiki only talks of burning a single image file what is what with the others and what are the text files all about? They are not something I can read. So can someone explain what I need to do here?.

I run Ubuntu on my computer and my only experience with burning image files has been burning new versions of Ubuntu using "Start up disk creator" and that only accepts Ubuntu images. The Wiki talks of using the program "Disks" which is on Ubuntu but I have never used that for burning image files. So I need some step by step instructions'

What is pico wizard?

There are other problems and more I could say but this is where I start. I don't have a lot of time so can't get in here often and find when I do come in things have changed and I can't find things that were there last ime I was in,  but anyway I need to start somewhere.
Wrong forum section, go down a bit
(09-05-2022, 07:36 AM)wdt Wrote: Wrong forum section, go down a bit

Thanks but I'm not sure what you mean. Am I suposed to resubmit and if so how and to where. I haven't found anything that provides what I am trying to find out.
(09-05-2022, 07:35 PM)F.G.D. Wrote:

Thanks but I'm not sure what you mean. Am I suposed to resubmit and if so how and to where. I haven't found anything that provides what I am trying to find out.

This is the Pinebook Pro section.
Find the PinePhone Pro section and post again.
(09-06-2022, 01:11 AM)LivingLinux Wrote:
(09-05-2022, 07:35 PM)F.G.D. Wrote:

This is the Pinebook Pro section.
Find the PinePhone Pro section and post again.

oops sorry!  Sad

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Struggling to boot up tsago 11 13,273 11-11-2019, 05:09 AM
Last Post: tsago