Kali on PBP?
Hey folks. Been enjoying messing around with my new PBP this past week. Manjaro out the box has been an enjoyable experience... However, I took a dive into trying Kali out on this & have ran into an issue. Cant seem to get internal wifi working on Kali SD boot or on emmc boot. Have attempted to list available interfaces but Kali seems to think I have nothing available. Am I potentially missing something? On a side note: this is my first time trying these systems on arm & have enjoyed things so far, issues aside.

Any suggestions on what I may be overlooking? Could it potentially be firmware/ drivers do not exist on my install? The image I am using is the current one offered on Kali official site for PBP.

Thanks for any info that can be provided!
I can also confirm there is a problem with the default Kali installation and the WiFi, Broadcom-sta shows unsupported kernel architecture in the make log.
Satisfied PinePhone, Pinebook Pro & PineTab2 owner; Thank you Pine64Team for your work!  Smile
I can also confirm there is an issue with the wifi on the default installation. Just received my PBP last week and tried it out both on the PBP 2022.2 and the 2022.3 builds of Kali

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Cannot boot to Kali SD card after uboot upgrade jbradley419 4 1,190 09-19-2023, 08:48 AM
Last Post: dachalife
  Kali Linux on SD card boot wils91 5 4,352 03-08-2022, 04:39 AM
Last Post: Tazdevl
  Can’t run KALI from emmc putin 0 1,693 09-16-2020, 11:55 AM
Last Post: putin