RKISP2.x_Tuner for RKAIQ version 2.0x60.1
As many no doubt know one requires this proprietary windows tool called RKISP2.x_Tuner to adjust camera calibration files (iq files).

Unfortunately I believe this file was never officially released by rockchip despite it being claimed to be present in exernal folder of the SDK. There are some references in the documentation to "contacting rockchip about a commercial service" if one wants to get a camera chip work. However I have found older versions of this software on the internet. But the version of the tuner software has to match the AIQ kernel driver and the library and the latest now is version v2.0x60.1.

Therefore if anyone has access to this tuner software version v2.0x60.1 please let me know. (alternatively if you have an iq file for imx219 that would be good too).

I found an imx219 iq file for an old version of AIQ. It was in ASUS tinkerboard 2 image, but alas, an old iq file will not work with the new driver and it is not possible to downgrade because rk3566 requires driver 2.x.

I hope there is a solution this. Otherwise this may severely limit the usefulness of the rockchip platform for quite some time. There is only a small handful of camera chips supported that doesn't include the most popular sensors like ov5647, imx219 etc.
well rkisp tuner 2.03 is still included for the v3.0x8.7 camera_engine_rkaiq

ow and for your hardware encoding just look in the docs of the sdk
(07-28-2022, 12:38 PM)shaggy013 Wrote: well rkisp tuner 2.03 is still included for the v3.0x8.7 camera_engine_rkaiq

ow and for your hardware encoding just look in the docs of the sdk

Thank you for the reply.

Where is the tuner 2.03 exe? In the 38gb Linux SDK package in the external /camera_engine_rqaiq the tuner folder is missing. 

In the 78gb android sdk the version of the tuner is v0. 3.0 for AIQ1.3.0. While the current AIQ includes are v2. 3.0. Please see picture below:
[Image: screen2.png]
It appears the tuner app is 2 months and one major version of AIQ behind in the android SDK. 

Regarding encoding I have it all figured out, but I need to create an IQ file for the camera.

However I found tuner app v2.0.3 Alpha. So hopefully this will work.
you see you can find it Wink just some google and a lot of source crawling

it wont use the blobs that are old sdk's if you google around you can find lots of newer sdk's for rk356x .

and the use of encoding camera ai etc is with a rockchip flavor so read the sdk docs