Which PP OS currently has the best podcast support?
When I bought my PinePhone, it was with the intent of bouncing from OS to OS, filing bug reports and maybe contributing some code when something easy came up. This was my life until about fifteen minutes ago, when, during a roofing project, my daily driver decided it was long for this world, jumped out of my pocket, and smashed into concrete; face-down at just shy of terminal velocity. Funny enough, the podcast that I was listening to is still playing. Regardless, this is going to go away as soon as this episode ends and I will need to switch full-time to my PP (roofing project stole my money). I've found the Gnome Podcasts app, default on most of the Phosh installs, to be lacking in many ways, mostly with discovery and compared to AntennaPod. What would be the best PinePhone OS for daily-driving and a good podcast app for it? So far, I've only come across Gnome Podcasts and G-Podder (which is almost unusable due to scaling issues) and both are a bit disappointing.

I'm not expecting to have a full-blown Fountain or Antennapod experience here, by the way. I understand the early status of many of these apps; I'm just looking for the best of what's available right now.
By some strange reason you posted your question in PinePhone operating system SailfishOS section of this forum Big Grin
So only way to keep on-topic is the following:

SailfishOS has a quite extensive application store OpenRepos: https://openrepos.net/
A quick search with a keyword "podcast" gives some results including applications like: gPodder, PodQast, Sailfish Podcast...

No personal experience with them though...
My experience with Manjaro PlaMo: https://forum.pine64.org/showthread.php?tid=15300
(07-04-2022, 12:27 AM)acrux Wrote: By some strange reason you posted your question in PinePhone operating system SailfishOS section of this forum Big Grin
So only way to keep on-topic is the following:

SailfishOS has a quite extensive application store OpenRepos: https://openrepos.net/
A quick search with a keyword "podcast" gives some results including applications like: gPodder, PodQast, Sailfish Podcast...

No personal experience with them though...

Crap. I was wondering why I didn't get any hits. Is there a way to move a post?
Moved to PinePhone Software forum

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pinephone: OpenGL support? orbital 2 2,205 08-25-2022, 04:09 PM
Last Post: vortex
  Beta support: MMS on chatty/mmsd on Modem Manager - help/testing wanted! kop316 201 184,717 03-24-2022, 03:16 AM
Last Post: as365n4
  Water Tracking with Hidrate Spark 3 support mpnordland 0 1,066 12-25-2021, 11:32 PM
Last Post: mpnordland
  2FA Support publiclewdness 1 2,715 03-25-2021, 03:32 PM
Last Post: bitsandnumbers
  Does any os support mms? RandomN00B 10 16,202 12-09-2020, 10:57 AM
Last Post: kop316
  Riot Web support Dmytro 1 2,175 06-20-2020, 01:42 PM
Last Post: Dmytro