Troubleshooting and Understanding MMS
(10-14-2022, 07:42 PM)npesall Wrote: No recent updates here.  Anyone had any luck in the past couple of weeks? I see my Signal app is going to drop SMS support...

I don't have Verizon to test with but if I understand right you have the same problem as me (SMS/MMS works perfectly only with certain limited APN but that same APN does not work perfectly with data connection?)
Earlier on this thread there was succesfull MMS APN setups for Verizon

If you want to try this (I am quite sure that it will work with all OS if you are using Phosh)
https://forum.pine64.org/showthread.php?tid=17454

It will switch to MMS APN when you lock the screen and when you unlock and start using phone it will switch to DATA APN.
It is ugly and bad but working -> and because you don't get internet notifications on suspend the difference to "normal" is quite minimal.

Hope I understand your issues correctly.
Edit. Oh sorry - your issue might be different Big Grin
I have tried MMS with three different carriers and the difference between working and not working APN configuration might be really really small.

Messages In This Thread
Troubleshooting and Understanding MMS - by epiii2 - 05-31-2022, 07:44 PM
RE: Troubleshooting and Understanding MMS - by alaraajavamma - 10-15-2022, 01:10 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Big Grin troubleshooting Chatty / modem? no SMS outbound vap0rtranz 5 3,767 02-14-2022, 12:15 PM
Last Post: vap0rtranz