PPP HDMI issues
Just some observations concerning HDMI.
I have Arch Linux on my PPP and have noticed issues concerning power and HDMI - USB thumbdrive.
What I did was unplug the power from my ICZI dock and then used a background image for lock screen and app list
and then rebooted with HDMI plugged in but no power cord attached to dock.
The result was HDMI works (background image applied) and mouse keyboard work as well.
Drawback - no power cord can be attached. 
As soon as I plug in power to dock I lose mouse, keyboard and monitor and USB.
Hope this helps some folks. Undecided
-----------------------------------------------
Edit May 19,2022
The PPP works perfectly with Pine dock but not the ICZI.
Edit 2:
Replaced wall unit for USB (for BlackBerry and Moto E4) with a quality unit with multiple plug.
I suspect that the ICZI dock might now work.
out of curiosity do you have the Pine Keyboard case ?

the reason i ask is that would give you power via the pogo pins essentially isolating power in via one way whilst your peripherals use the phones usb-c port. noting you can only have power in to the keyboard case whilst it is on the device... and only things that drain it on the Phone whilst in this configuration....

powering and battery drain are the current biggest wart for PPP at the moment.... or an area that needs lots of Dev love..... but it also is an area with a lot of variables to getting it working right.....
(05-25-2022, 04:08 PM)hockleyj Wrote: out of curiosity  do you have the  Pine Keyboard case ?

the reason i ask is that would give you power via the pogo pins  essentially isolating  power in  via one way  whilst your  peripherals  use the phones usb-c port. noting you can only have power in  to the keyboard case whilst it is on the device... and  only  things that drain it on the Phone  whilst in this configuration....

powering and battery drain are the current biggest wart for PPP at the moment....  or an area that needs lots of  Dev  love.....  but it also is an area with a lot of variables to getting it working right.....

No I dont have the keyboard case. However it is a must to have 3 amp and 15 watts to charge and operate peripherals. 
I know the keyboard attached provides longer battery time.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Anyone else having CPU hardware issues? 98cwitr 2 122 05-10-2024, 01:27 PM
Last Post: KC9UDX
Sad Sim card issues For_lack_of_a_better_name 0 834 04-11-2022, 02:53 PM
Last Post: For_lack_of_a_better_name
Question Where do i check/post/report bugs/issues with the software? (or hardware?) nande 4 2,681 04-02-2022, 10:31 AM
Last Post: wibble
Question Update issues For_lack_of_a_better_name 8 5,100 03-17-2022, 05:20 PM
Last Post: Fred Zyphal