Is there a priority list for features/ bugs, that have to be implemented/ fixed?
10. REGRESSION after the last upgrade: impossibility to make a call! It is not possible any more to do a call through Phone book app! It is not possible to do a call and through Phone app: not from the contacts, not from the history, not from the dialer - "Unable to make a call at this moment"!
I had found a working workaround by using the audio profiles: the Default profile is set to use Internal speaker - to can hear the internal calls, after the call acceptance the profile is automaticaly switched to Phone call profile set to use Internal earpiece, with this logic the speaker red button in a call should be connected to Phone call profile and to switch from Internal earpiece to Internal speaker...
After the call end the audio profile does not switch from Phone call to Default automatically (but this is an old observation and might all the cases are not handled properly: who is initiating and ending the calls, often the pinephone side does not understand that the call is ended and the app call window with the red button stay opened even that the call is ended from the other side and this break the proper audio profile switching/ finalizing etc. Also found that after call and conversation initiated from the other side and call end the Phone call profile Internal earpiece is set to 0%, which raised many impossibilities...
Why the setting are constantly changing: the audio I/0 values, the display brightness...
Why is this regression, do not tell me that the system development of this device use Continues Integration and Agile Methodologies and I will throw the phone in the trash!!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Is there a priority list for features/ bugs, that have to be implemented/ fixed? - by stamat - 05-22-2021, 01:59 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Modem white list aular 7 966 02-13-2024, 04:35 PM
Last Post: aular
  postmarketOS fixed battery issues Deadladyofclowntown 1 1,551 06-23-2022, 02:44 PM
Last Post: zer0sig
  List of Pinephone browsers Gamey 17 18,069 05-05-2022, 06:37 AM
Last Post: allworlds
  list of linux native apps/softwares for pinephone on the wiki alexandre 7 7,388 10-26-2021, 11:56 PM
Last Post: bcnaz
  Vcard contact list? czgunner 3 4,247 03-12-2021, 01:17 PM
Last Post: czgunner
  Something that really bugs me in Phosh... mattpenn 1 2,209 02-08-2021, 08:38 PM
Last Post: The3DmaN
  pinephone not on list of non-verizon kbdeamon 5 8,350 08-21-2020, 03:02 PM
Last Post: plainenough
  Next Pinephone Wish List and BraveHeart Feedback Starlord 0 2,073 02-22-2020, 03:54 PM
Last Post: Starlord