update on out of stock products?
How can i get updates on when some products will be on stock again in the store without manually checking every day? Do the Pine64 newsletter cover this? Or is there any RSS i can follow?
Thank you in advance!
(03-03-2021, 12:38 PM)Calamity Wrote: How can i get updates on when some products will be on stock again in the store without manually checking every day? Do the Pine64 newsletter cover this? Or is there any RSS i can follow?
Thank you in advance!

The global electronic components into severe shortage situation and price keep raising. Pine Store everyday works with vendor, supplier, and factory try to secure components and minimize out of stock situation when possible. However, the shortage situation goes worse after Chinese New Year :-(
(03-04-2021, 01:00 AM)Gtllim Wrote:
(03-03-2021, 12:38 PM)Calamity Wrote: How can i get updates on when some products will be on stock again in the store without manually checking every day? Do the Pine64 newsletter cover this? Or is there any RSS i can follow?
Thank you in advance!

The global electronic components into severe shortage situation and price keep raising. Pine Store everyday works with vendor, supplier, and factory try to secure components and minimize out of stock situation when possible. However, the shortage situation goes worse after Chinese New Year :-(

Bad news !
Good luck to the pine64 team and thanks for your efforts in these difficult times
(03-04-2021, 01:00 AM)tllim Wrote:
Thank you in advance!

I hope you didn't misunderstand me but i'm not complaining about anything, just asking if there's some easy way to keep being updated about when something is again on stock to prevent to lose the chance to buy it, like a newsletter or what else, without checking manually everyday the store. But that's fine, i will check it anyway Wink
(03-04-2021, 09:22 PM)Calamity Wrote:
(03-04-2021, 01:00 AM)tllim Wrote:
Thank you in advance!

I hope you didn't misunderstand me but i'm not complaining about anything, just asking if there's some easy way to keep being updated about when something is again on stock to prevent to lose the chance to buy it, like a newsletter or what else, without checking manually everyday the store. But that's fine, i will check it anyway Wink

While I may be considered a jerk for posting this, since a large number of the members of the forum are not from the US, however, Have you tried to purchase ammo here in the States? There are a number of people complaining that from the time they added ammo to their cart, go to pay for it, it's out of stock. I've seen it twice myself, and find it amusing. I welcome the day when PineXXX becomes this "hot" we start seeing this type of "problem", it will signal the next revolution in Linux based phones/laptops/tablets has gone from a "fad" to a true force to be reckoned with.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Please Help: Bricked Pinebook Pro with Keyboard Update dumbguywhobrokehiscomputer 3 3,864 07-14-2021, 02:49 PM
Last Post: wdt