After KS sales (16x boards) has yet to ship
Hello.

I ordered 16x boards after KS, on the PROMISE ON THE WEBSITE that said "It'll ship late May but not later". Well it's 2nd of June now, and it's not shipped yet.

Tllim is ignoring me as usual, and I'm pretty displeased with this customer service as a whole. This is level of crap service is a road to disaster.

Don't ignore people who spend a lot of money on this. It'll cause only grief for you and your company.
Also, don't break sales promises. That's a trade violation illegal in several countries.
Well, it sounds like you have a great legal case there. Maybe you should hire a lawyer, gather all the evidence you need, and take them to court. Unless maybe waiting a few more weeks would be more sensible.

I'm so sick of these posts. You are ordering something from a company that is not even established yet, that is still getting off the ground. You must have known they had a huge amount of product to get out just from Kickstarter backers, but you still think the very first time they try to sell their product, that zero delays are acceptable. If you order something online, and it says shipping will take 3 days, do you raise this kind of hell if it takes 4 days? I would hope you do, because that is a 33% delay in the expected time to receive your product. You should go after the company you ordered from, and whoever the shipper is, because it's probably both of them out to screw you and steal your money.

And as far as people that "spend a lot of money on this", plenty of people spent a lot of money on this by funding the company in the first place, and they haven't received their boards yet.
Kickstarter backer #5,864  --  SBC Noob  --  SE Michigan, USA
(06-02-2016, 08:19 AM)pineresearch Wrote: Hello.

I ordered 16x boards after KS, on the PROMISE ON THE WEBSITE that said "It'll ship late May but not later". Well it's 2nd of June now, and it's not shipped yet.

Tllim is ignoring me as usual, and I'm pretty displeased with this customer service as a whole. This is level of crap service is a road to disaster.

Don't ignore people who spend a lot of money on this. It'll cause only grief for you and your company.
Also, don't break sales promises. That's a trade violation illegal in several countries.

I have replied your PM and also replied your tech support ticket few weeks ago. This is unfair to quote that I have not response back your message.
(06-02-2016, 05:33 PM)tllim Wrote:
(06-02-2016, 08:19 AM)pineresearch Wrote: Hello.

I have replied your PM and also replied your tech support ticket few weeks ago. This is unfair to quote that I have not response back your message.

Sure it took you 2-3 weeks last time to respond, and it took a thread like this. Seems to be the only way to get an answer.
This is so unprofessional I can't even begin to comprehend it.
Well I'm sure you are the only person who PM'd him or sent an email to the company, so it does seem totally unreasonable that you are not being instantly responded to.  Besides, it's not like some portion of the nearly 37,000 Kickstarter backers might be trying to find out why their stuff is 2-4 months behind when they were "promised" delivery.

But seriously, plenty of us gave money way earlier and haven't received stuff, so seeing someone who ordered later than us make statements about illegal trade stuff, and believing they have more right to be heard because they bought more product, is pretty frustrating. You are obviously upset that you don't have your stuff yet and it didn't ship when they said it would. But so are the rest of us that have been waiting a lot longer. And all the people that want to know why they don't have their items yet are bombarding the company via forum and emails (myself included), so yeah, they are slow to reply, if at all. Be frustrated and vent, but just remember who you are complaining to. Most of us just aren't going to be sympathetic to your plight, and the Pine folks are trying to handle tons of people posting in the forums about shipping plus all the other stuff.
(06-03-2016, 06:36 AM)montero65 Wrote: Well I'm sure you are the only person who PM'd him or sent an email to the company, so it does seem totally unreasonable that you are not being instantly responded to.  Besides, it's not like some portion of the nearly 37,000 Kickstarter backers might be trying to find out why their stuff is 2-4 months behind when they were "promised" delivery.

But seriously, plenty of us gave money way earlier and haven't received stuff, so seeing someone who ordered later than us make statements about illegal trade stuff, and believing they have more right to be heard because they bought more product, is pretty frustrating.  You are obviously upset that you don't have your stuff yet and it didn't ship when they said it would.  But so are the rest of us that have been waiting a lot longer.  And all the people that want to know why they don't have their items yet are bombarding the company via forum and emails (myself included), so yeah, they are slow to reply, if at all.  Be frustrated and vent, but just remember who you are complaining to.  Most of us just aren't going to be sympathetic to your plight, and the Pine folks are trying to handle tons of people posting in the forums about shipping plus all the other stuff.

He bought something from, a company STORE not backed an idea on a kickstarter so yes he has more rights.
You may like it or not but people that bought their product on the web store are NOT obligated to care about what company does on kickstarter. Their purchase is protected by law and KS "rewards" are not. They've decided to SELL product before fulfilling their promises to the backers so it's all on them. Also there is no problem that people have to wait. The problem is with lack of information [or misinformation]. It's not that hard to send automated emails that shiping will be delayed or for goodness sake just place an information on a forum once in a while, but I'm guessing they don't want to make people from KS angry so they are making angry every one equally. I wish them the best but it's a bad way to start a company.
I don't mind waiting if I know how long I have to wait but I'm slowly losing my patience too.
Indeed he did. And he does have more rights by law. But like it or not, I am not obligated to care about orders after Kickstarter if I don't have my stuff yet. Does that make me selfish for wanting mine first? Yeah, probably a little. :-)

I do care though, because it affects the health of the company. I'm afraid you're right about them making everyone upset equally. In the early days of this company, upsetting some chunk of the first adopters, no matter how they supported (KS or store) is not a great move.

And I agree the company is messing up by selling product before fulfilling their original Kickstarter obligations. I agree they need much better communication for all the delays. At the very least, they should have known early that they were delayed and changed the delivery timing on the store website by a month. That seems like a no-brainer. But you seem to be correct that they are getting everyone upset with lack of info. Many of us KS backers have been saying the same, we don't mind waiting, but give us an idea of how much longer.
So in summary: I'm right, you're wrong, and you've come to realize that montero? I'm glad we've reached an agreement.
(06-08-2016, 03:44 PM)pineresearch Wrote: So in summary: I'm right, you're wrong, and you've come to realize that montero? I'm glad we've reached an agreement.

If i am right, you need Pine64 for your research work..... Even i have ordered 4 Pine64-2GB boards for one important project way back in February, but not yet received a word from Pine 64. The wait post May proved very costly for me, so i have ordered and got OrangePI Plus 2 Boards and continuing with my work.

I hope Pine team understand the pain of the buyers.
(06-09-2016, 09:32 AM)avinashga23 Wrote:
(06-08-2016, 03:44 PM)pineresearch Wrote: So in summary: I'm right, you're wrong, and you've come to realize that montero? I'm glad we've reached an agreement.

If i am right, you need Pine64 for your research work..... Even i have ordered 4 Pine64-2GB boards for one important project way back in February, but not yet received a word from Pine 64. The wait post May proved very costly for me, so i have ordered and got OrangePI Plus 2 Boards and continuing with my work.

I hope Pine team understand the pain of the buyers.

Sorry about the pain that we cause. We are in the final stage to clear out the shipment on next two weeks, if you need your boards urgently, please PM me.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lost package, sales refuse to refund sebastien-g 2 4,850 08-13-2020, 03:25 PM
Last Post: Jazzband
  Time to ship... jerryfudd 7 13,130 02-28-2018, 08:37 AM
Last Post: jerryfudd
  Looking to sell my 4 boards utdrmac 1 3,509 04-01-2017, 09:12 AM
Last Post: cptcrunch
  Pine64 sales are useless panoflex 1 3,795 09-22-2016, 06:06 PM
Last Post: pfeerick
  Missing Pine A64 boards Mikedr44628 2 4,294 07-26-2016, 02:00 AM
Last Post: Mikedr44628
  When will my board ship? upartner 50 54,610 07-04-2016, 05:24 PM
Last Post: tllim
  How do I know if my boards are shipped rmdo92 3 4,750 07-02-2016, 11:43 AM
Last Post: rmdo92
  When will my board ship? shockr 13 18,165 05-02-2016, 03:39 PM
Last Post: g_t_j
  Ship to Multiple Addresses Bob123456789 2 4,681 02-17-2016, 10:00 PM
Last Post: tllim
  After month of April, Do Pine64 ship anywhere in the world? minple 2 5,780 12-30-2015, 01:13 AM
Last Post: minple