Shop orders delayed forever?
Thumbs Down 
When I ordered my Pine64 there was no disclaimer that we would need to wait for every KS order to be fulfilled in order for people who bought it from the store to get their devices.

As far as these forums go, it seems that there are some issues with cases, addon boards etc. 

So does this mean we will wait until every other KS order is fully shipped for you to remember shop buyers ?

You should offer cancellation option for the people who bought via shop and whose orders are not fulfilled.
(05-29-2016, 12:44 AM)Er0l Wrote: When I ordered my Pine64 there was no disclaimer that we would need to wait for every KS order to be fulfilled in order for people who bought it from the store to get their devices.

As far as these forums go, it seems that there are some issues with cases, addon boards etc. 

So does this mean we will wait until every other KS order is fully shipped for you to remember shop buyers ?

You should offer cancellation option for the people who bought via shop and whose orders are not fulfilled.

The prsales Pine A64 boards already build and ready, some in US warehouse and some in China warehouse. The presales Oine A64 board and wifi/BT module order will goes out on next few days from the information that I gets from sales team.
Yeah. They better not be going out in the next few days. Unless you're done with shipping ALL the kickstarters.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation Spurious orders without confirmation due to error in Webshop -- demanding refund. dreieck 0 1,062 11-02-2022, 09:50 AM
Last Post: dreieck
  Shipment delayed in Asia? racann 0 2,200 01-09-2018, 10:00 PM
Last Post: racann
  PINE64 ABS Playbox Enclosure be available for sale in the shop danlcarr 3 5,769 08-31-2016, 09:28 PM
Last Post: clocey
  Backers shipments versus Online shop gbjensen 4 6,189 06-09-2016, 01:53 AM
Last Post: gbjensen