TIP: Removing protective film from Touchpad
(11-17-2020, 03:20 AM)KC9UDX Wrote: I wish the buttons were real buttons that didn't make the cursor jump out of the way.

I prefer mine with the film on.  I have two.  One with and one without, and I greatly prefer the "with".  I didn't need tape to remove it though, I just grabbed it and pulled. But the tape is a pretty neat solution.

Hmmmm... really I was just here to post a reply thanking the OP - as I've had this film on the PBP since purchase... I went back and forth, first wondering if it should even be removed at all, then wondering if I wanted to leave it on until it got... ugly, or damaged.

So, thanks OP, for this info - I didn't know how to get it off, and picking around with fingernails and things that I didn't mind picking at a laptop with haven't worked... so, thanks.

But not this post, and man... I wonder if I'll like it better without the film or if I should just leave it be. The trackpad is definitely the weak point of the PBP and I don't want to make it any worse! Tongue I amost just use a mouse with the PBP, but... for the amount of time I'm on it, the trackpad hasnt been a HUGE issue.

Should I take the film off, or leave it on there? Hmmmm..
-----
 pAULIE42o
.  .  .  .   .  . .
/s

Messages In This Thread
RE: TIP: Removing protective film from Touchpad - by Paulie420 - 11-17-2020, 07:51 PM