auto brightness
the auto brightness was going  crazy when i updated yesterday, i had to find it and turn it off.
my thought was if you have this turned on in the devices coming out of the factory, it could create a bad impression,if they start doing this, when first turned on.

just FYI  LUKE
We have already disabled it by default in the package, there just isn't an pre-built image with it yet.

We are looking into fixing it entirely, but we're not sure how to do it yet.
Seems like auto-brightness has made a come back since that thread's last activity, and I'm currently having a pretty hard time unlocking the device, reaching the brightness control, and set it to acceptable levels, what with the screen being all black after boot.

Care to tell me how you managed to disable that feature ?
(04-13-2021, 05:02 AM)plaristote Wrote: Seems like auto-brightness has made a come back since that thread's last activity, and I'm currently having a pretty hard time unlocking the device, reaching the brightness control, and set it to acceptable levels, what with the screen being all black after boot.

Care to tell me how you managed to disable that feature ?

I am having the same issue. very frustrating. tried every flavor of distro with Phosh and makes no difference.

When will phosh get an update to fix this?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Disable mobile data auto-enable on boot 64_Tesseract 3 2,179 08-11-2022, 02:48 AM
Last Post: 64_Tesseract
  Brightness Control Zweitaktmotor 5 6,043 06-18-2020, 12:40 AM
Last Post: gotomech