Retro Gaming
Anyone else plan on trying their Pine64 for retrogaming?

I hope to get EmulationStation on it, and make an image for it.  Smile
(12-10-2015, 05:06 PM)KryPtAlIvIaN Wrote: Anyone else plan on trying their Pine64 for retrogaming?

I hope to get EmulationStation on it, and make an image for it.  Smile

I want to try it as well. Also I want to see what else it can do game wise.
I likes retro game and looking forward on the porting. Hear that Emulationstation has the Android version and I have not try out yet. When I have time (not this week), I will check out Emulationstation running on Pine64 Android environment. However, always prefer Emulationstation run on Linux platform. If anyone interest to support Emulationstation in Pine A64 board and moderate in this forum, I can give him a free board on January 2016.
I wouldn't mind helping moderate in this forum if you need help.

I definitely will be working to get a base image of Emulation Station working on the Pine A64. My goal is to get as much work done as I can to allow another developer to build upon my image.
(12-11-2015, 12:06 AM)tllim Wrote: I likes retro game and looking forward on the porting. Hear that Emulationstation has the Android version and I have not try out yet. When I have time (not this week), I will check out Emulationstation running on Pine64 Android environment. However, always prefer Emulationstation run on Linux platform. If anyone interest to support Emulationstation in Pine A64 board and moderate in this forum, I can give him a free board on January 2016.

Hi! I am interested in your offer, I would be happy if I could moderate this forum. Could you tell me what exactly do you mean by support Emulationstation? I hope you will consider my application and I would be really grateful if you could send me a board!
(12-11-2015, 11:26 AM)KryPtAlIvIaN Wrote: I wouldn't mind helping moderate in this forum if you need help.

I definitely will be working to get a base image of Emulation Station working on the Pine A64. My goal is to get as much work done as I can to allow another developer to build upon my image.

Thanks on your assistance and we will assign moderate position to your account today. Please PM me your address and I will ship out one Pine A64 to you when roll out from factory on January.

(12-11-2015, 11:39 AM)nemesmarcell Wrote:
(12-11-2015, 12:06 AM)tllim Wrote: I likes retro game and looking forward on the porting. Hear that Emulationstation has the Android version and I have not try out yet. When I have time (not this week), I will check out Emulationstation running on Pine64 Android environment. However, always prefer Emulationstation run on Linux platform. If anyone interest to support Emulationstation in Pine A64 board and moderate in this forum, I can give him a free board on January 2016.

Hi! I am interested in your offer, I would be happy if I could moderate this forum. Could you tell me what exactly do you mean by support Emulationstation? I hope you will consider my application and I would be really grateful if you could send me a board!

We have already assigned KryPtAlIvIaN as moderator for retro game section and thanks on your interest.
(12-11-2015, 04:56 PM)tllim Wrote:
(12-11-2015, 11:26 AM)KryPtAlIvIaN Wrote: I wouldn't mind helping moderate in this forum if you need help.

Thanks on your assistance and we will assign moderate position to your account today. Please PM me your address and I will ship out one Pine A64 to you when roll out from factory on January.

We have already assigned KryPtAlIvIaN as moderator for retro game section and thanks on your interest.

Tell me if you need any more moderators, I would be happy if I could support your team! Retro gaming would have fit to my interests because I'm a gamer, but I would moderate in other topics, too. I think I have the knowledge cause I learn as an electrical engineer and I make Arduino and Raspberry PI projects in my free time.
(12-12-2015, 04:03 AM)nemesmarcell Wrote:
(12-11-2015, 04:56 PM)tllim Wrote:

Tell me if you need any more moderators, I would be happy if I could support your team! Retro gaming would have fit to my interests because I'm a gamer, but I would moderate in other topics, too. I think I have the knowledge cause I learn as an electrical engineer and I make Arduino and Raspberry PI projects in my free time.
Thanks and appreciates on your offer. I will PM you.