SIM Not Detected
I have a working Verizon SIM card, but Sailfish does not recognize it. On all of the menus related to this, it says that the sim is not detected. Is there any way to fix this?
(11-05-2020, 11:54 AM)syrinx Wrote: I have a working Verizon SIM card, but Sailfish does not recognize it. On all of the menus related to this, it says that the sim is not detected. Is there any way to fix this?
Seems like a known issue. Don't know where to find more up to date info aside from Twitter. Though it would be great if those worked.
(11-05-2020, 04:17 PM)ragreenburg Wrote:
(11-05-2020, 11:54 AM)syrinx Wrote: I have a working Verizon SIM card, but Sailfish does not recognize it. On all of the menus related to this, it says that the sim is not detected. Is there any way to fix this?
Seems like a known issue. Don't know where to find more up to date info aside from Twitter. Though it would be great if those worked.
Thanks for the link
(11-05-2020, 08:44 PM)syrinx Wrote:
(11-05-2020, 04:17 PM)ragreenburg Wrote:
Thanks for the link
Sure thing, mate. Maybe if you upgrade to the newest kernel and get the latest update it'll work but I'm not sure because I've accidentally deleted Developer mode (twice because it is unfortunately very easy to do and I apparently don't learn from my mistakes) but feel free to try that out.

Though there are a few videos on Twitter of people (probably devs) showing that sms and calling works so who know how to get that to work.
https://twitter.com/adampigg/status/1241005150518611980

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SimCard on second Boot not detected OhneZ 5 4,831 06-02-2021, 05:56 AM
Last Post: acrux