Should reputation up/down votes be removed?
Yes - remove up/down votes
56.25%
No - keep up/down votes
43.75%
32 vote(s)
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Should we get rid of reputation up/down votes?
(10-01-2020, 03:50 AM)Djhg2000 Wrote: Back to the topic; with the disabling of downvotes, does that imply old downvotes are retroactively null and void, or will they stick around (hidden?) in case we enable them again?
The old downvotes are still counted and visible.

The gang of three: swordfishll, patrickmollohan (who pleased to write about me "Is an absolute cunt") and Paulie420 who joined to give me every day the maximum of negative points won that unfair battle.

Do you still believe that this is/was a fair system  Blush
If not, just start your own forum site with whatever fairness you'd like. Or even dislike. I mean you can do whatever you want then, no matter how absurd anyone else might think it is.
(10-01-2020, 05:25 AM)LinAdmin2 Wrote:
(10-01-2020, 03:50 AM)Djhg2000 Wrote: Back to the topic; with the disabling of downvotes, does that imply old downvotes are retroactively null and void, or will they stick around (hidden?) in case we enable them again?

The gang of three: swordfishll, patrickmollohan (who pleased to write about me "Is an absolute cunt") and Paulie420 who joined to give me every day the maximum of negative points won that unfair battle.

I read some of the posts were you were given downvotes, and there were no reasons for that. I guess that was a personal issue from them to you. Moderators should have done something then. Did you complain about this?
(10-01-2020, 10:01 AM)daniel Wrote:

I read some of the posts were you were given downvotes, and there were no reasons for that. I guess that was a personal issue from them to you. Moderators should have done something then. Did you complain about this?
I clicked "Report" for all those down-votes but nothing happened.

This made me believe that either mods do not care or might be against my attitude to frankly express my dissatisfaction because the phone software delivered did not allow to make phone calls and SMS as advertised on the shop page.
The mods did send me warnings about not giving a reason for the downvotes, so I added a reason. The dude's a cunt. There's your reason!
(10-01-2020, 10:11 AM)LinAdmin2 Wrote:

This made me believe that either mods do not care or might be against my attitude to frankly express my dissatisfaction because the phone software delivered did not allow to make phone calls and SMS as advertised on the shop page.

Disagreeing with the phone is not a reason for not helping you. I will vote you up as many times I think your downvotes were unfair
(10-01-2020, 05:23 PM)natasha Wrote:
(10-01-2020, 10:11 AM)LinAdmin2 Wrote:

Disagreeing with the phone is not a reason for not helping you. I will vote you up as many times I think your downvotes were unfair

He was helped. He refused the help and argued back, resulting in two closed threads. He lost the war he was trying to fight, and to give him credit, he's now actually trying to be useful with his GPS post, but he earned the negative rep.
Can we just close this thread already?
(10-01-2020, 04:34 PM)patrickmollohan Wrote: The mods did send me warnings about not giving a reason for the downvotes, so I added a reason. The dude's a <snip>. There's your reason!

This isn't specific to you but this thread has gone far enough too now, watch your language in future or they will be moderated.