Out of stock
In the midst of the coronavirus.. I'm wondering when/if the pine64 phones will be back in stock? Looking forward. Thanks
Have you had a chance to read through this month's Community Update blog post?
(02-21-2020, 03:25 PM)tophneal Wrote: Have you had a chance to read through this month's Community Update blog post?

Nope Wink
I have not!
I came here to order the Phone (I'm a Linux developer, since 1998), and it's expected that it's out of stock, but when will it be able to be back in stock.

Not to mention - pre-ordering possible?
I am looking forward to buying a Pinebook Pro, is there any rough estimate when new pre-orders are going to start?
This is a terrible first post, but... Yeah, me too.
For the current status of production, please review the latest blog post: https://www.pine64.org/2020/02/15/februa...us-report/
A good reason to look for other places than just China for manufacturing.
(03-09-2020, 02:44 PM)KNERD Wrote: A good reason to look for other places than just China for manufacturing.

Yes. But we must also note that manufacturing anywhere else will be very expensive and for PINE64 which makes no profit from it's products, would be very costly and inefficient. Imagine a $500 Pinebook Pro. The exact same thing but no one would buy it, giving a bad reputation to ARM and the open-sourse community. We must realize that when it comes to open-source hardware, there are not many options.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Out of stock auggiefrog 4 3,223 12-10-2021, 03:55 PM
Last Post: Arwen
  Out of Stock CaptnCrypto941 3 5,915 02-10-2019, 11:02 PM
Last Post: tllim