Tool to Control Fan - fanctl
(12-22-2018, 03:52 PM)tuxd3v Wrote:
(12-22-2018, 01:58 PM)stFfn Wrote: I Use stretch-openmediavault-rockpro64-0.7.9-1067-armhf

last time i used the arm64 version and not the HF version and i didnt have this issue... Undecided

It seems that you are in a 32 bits OS...maybe that is the problem..
Because ATS is compiled for armv8 64bits.

What I don't understand is the complai about Lua Version, it should give another error, with a 32 bits lua VM..

What is the output of this command:
Code:
apt-cache policy lua5.3 lua5.3-dev

You are installing from Master Right?
Code:
luarocks build https://raw.githubusercontent.com/tuxd3v/ats/master/ats-master-0.rockspec

i´ve tryed the 64 install as well. and yes i used ur master. but it seemed that i could not use luarocks.. it saied no bash or something. im not home right now so i cant test.

have you any sugestions?
(12-23-2018, 08:37 AM)stFfn Wrote:
(12-22-2018, 03:52 PM)tuxd3v Wrote: What is the output of this command:
Code:

Code:
luarocks build https://raw.githubusercontent.com/tuxd3v/ats/master/ats-master-0.rockspec

i´ve tryed the 64 install as well. and yes i used ur master. but it seemed that i could not use luarocks.. it saied no bash or something. im not home right now so i cant test.

have you any suggestions?

Hello stFfn,
Without any output of the error, is difficult..
Can you post the output of the commands above?

What is the kernel you are running?
I think you need at least the 094 by ayufan, If I recall correctly.. 

Merry Christmas,
Regards
(12-25-2018, 07:45 AM)tuxd3v Wrote:
(12-23-2018, 08:37 AM)stFfn Wrote:
(12-22-2018, 03:52 PM)tuxd3v Wrote: What is the output of this command:
Code:

Code:

have you any suggestions?

Hello stFfn,
Without any output of the error, is difficult..
Can you post the output of the commands above?

What is the kernel you are running?
I think you need at least the 094 by ayufan, If I recall correctly.. 

Merry Christmas,
Regards

Ok

i´ve installed lua5.3 and -dev now and now it says 

Code:
root@rockpro64:~# apt-cache policy lua5.3 lua5.3-dev                            lua5.3:
 Installed: 5.3.3-1
 Candidate: 5.3.3-1
 Version table:
*** 5.3.3-1 500
       500 http://cdn.debian.net/debian stretch/main arm64 Packages
       100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
liblua5.3-dev:
 Installed: 5.3.3-1
 Candidate: 5.3.3-1
 Version table:
*** 5.3.3-1 500
       500 http://cdn.debian.net/debian stretch/main arm64 Packages
       100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

but i still cant intall your master.

Code:
root@rockpro64:~# luarocks build https://raw.githubusercontent.com/tuxd3v/ats/master/ats-master-0.rockspec
Missing dependencies for ats master-0:
  lua >= 5.3 (5.1-1 provided by VM)

ats master-0 depends on lua >= 5.3 (5.1-1 provided by VM)

Error: Could not satisfy dependency lua >= 5.3: No results matching query were found.

this is on the hf Version of OMV

on the 64 Version of OMV im getting the same resaults.

Code:
root@rockpro64nas:~# luarocks build https://raw.githubusercontent.com/tuxd3v/ats/master/ats-master-0.rockspec

Error: Could not satisfy dependency lua >= 5.3: No results matching query were found.

i think i need another kernel or something what do i need to install and how? Smile
(12-25-2018, 11:10 AM)stFfn Wrote:
Code:
root@rockpro64:~# luarocks build https://raw.githubusercontent.com/tuxd3v/ats/master/ats-master-0.rockspec

Code:
root@rockpro64nas:~# luarocks build https://raw.githubusercontent.com/tuxd3v/ats/master/ats-master-0.rockspec

i think i need another kernel or something what do i need to install and how? Smile

Hello stFfn,
Your problem lies in the fact  that its the lua vm 5.1.1 that its de default version by some reason, probably you have another tool around that installed that..( LuaRocks, installed it.. )
5.1-1 provided by VM
Code:
dpkg -l|grep -Ei "ii.*Lua.*(5.1|5.3)"

You jumped one step...hehehe  Wink 

You need to tell OS what version you want to use..
Code:
ln -s /usr/bin/lua5.3 /usr/bin/lua

Afther this, it will find the correct interpreter  Shy 

Try to install, if you get any error, please report output.
Regards
(12-25-2018, 01:00 PM)tuxd3v Wrote:
(12-25-2018, 11:10 AM)stFfn Wrote:
Code:

Code:

Hello stFfn,
Your problem lies in the fact  that its the lua vm 5.1.1 that its de default version by some reason, probably you have another tool around that installed that..( LuaRocks, installed it.. )
5.1-1 provided by VM
Code:
dpkg -l|grep -Ei "ii.*Lua.*(5.1|5.3)"

You jumped one step...hehehe  Wink 

You need to tell OS what version you want to use..
Code:
ln -s /usr/bin/lua5.3 /usr/bin/lua

Afther this, it will find the correct interpreter  Shy 

Try to install, if you get any error, please report output.
Regards

Hey.
This is what happenes.

root@rockpro64nas:~# ln -s /usr/bin/lua5.3 /usr/bin/lua

ln: failed to create symbolic link '/usr/bin/lua': File exists
(12-25-2018, 01:52 PM)stFfn Wrote: Hey.
This is what happenes.

Hello,
Yes it exist, becasue its pointing to lua 5.1.1  Shy

Do this:
Code:
rm /usr/bin/lua && ln -s /usr/bin/lua5.3 /usr/bin/lua
(12-25-2018, 02:09 PM)tuxd3v Wrote:
(12-25-2018, 01:52 PM)stFfn Wrote: Hey.
This is what happenes.

Hello,
Yes it exist, becasue its pointing to lua 5.1.1  Shy

Do this:
Code:
rm /usr/bin/lua && ln -s /usr/bin/lua5.3 /usr/bin/lua

it still does not work.

Code:
root@rockpro64nas:~# rm /usr/bin/lua && ln -s /usr/bin/lua5.3 /usr/bin/lua
root@rockpro64nas:~# luarocks build https://raw.githubusercontent.com/tuxd3v/ats                                              /master/ats-master-0.rockspec                                                                                                 Missing dependencies for ats master-0:

Error: Could not satisfy dependency lua >= 5.3: No results matching query were f                                              ound.

maybe this helps? =)

Code:
root@rockpro64nas:~# dpkg -l|grep -Ei "ii.*Lua.*(5.1|5.3)"                                                                    ii  liblua5.1-0:armhf                                                     5.1.5-                                              8.1+b2                             armhf        Shared library for the Lua inter                                              preter version 5.1
ii  liblua5.1-0-dev:armhf                                                 5.1.5-                                              8.1+b2                             armhf        Development files for the Lua la                                              nguage version 5.1
ii  liblua5.3-0:armhf                                                     5.3.3-                                              1                                  armhf        Shared library for the Lua inter                                              preter version 5.3
ii  liblua5.3-dev:armhf                                                   5.3.3-                                              1                                  armhf        Development files for the Lua la                                              nguage version 5.3
ii  lua5.1                                                                5.1.5-                                              8.1+b2                             armhf        Simple, extensible, embeddable p                                              rogramming language
ii  lua5.3                                                                5.3.3-                                              1                                  armhf        Simple, extensible, embeddable p                                              rogramming language
(12-25-2018, 02:26 PM)stFfn Wrote: maybe this helps? =)

Code:
root@rockpro64nas:~# dpkg -l|grep -Ei "ii.*Lua.*(5.1|5.3)"                                                                    ii  liblua5.1-0:armhf                                                     5.1.5-                                              8.1+b2                             armhf        Shared library for the Lua inter                                              preter version 5.1
ii  liblua5.1-0-dev:armhf                                                 5.1.5-                                              8.1+b2                             armhf        Development files for the Lua la                                              nguage version 5.1
ii  liblua5.3-0:armhf                                                     5.3.3-                                              1                                  armhf        Shared library for the Lua inter                                              preter version 5.3
ii  liblua5.3-dev:armhf                                                   5.3.3-                                              1                                  armhf        Development files for the Lua la                                              nguage version 5.3
ii  lua5.1                                                                5.1.5-                                              8.1+b2                             armhf        Simple, extensible, embeddable p                                              rogramming language
ii  lua5.3                                                                5.3.3-                                              1                                  armhf        Simple, extensible, embeddable p                                              rogramming language

Hello, tat's strange,

What is teh output of this?
Code:
ls -l /usr/bin/lua && find /usr -name liblua\*

Well, you can always remove the lua 5.1 version, in that way the problem should be solved , but would be nice to have that output..
(12-25-2018, 05:38 PM)tuxd3v Wrote:
(12-25-2018, 02:26 PM)stFfn Wrote: maybe this helps? =)

Code:

Hello, tat's strange,

What is teh output of this?
Code:
ls -l /usr/bin/lua && find /usr -name liblua\*

Well, you can always remove the lua 5.1 version, in that way the problem should be solved , but would be nice to have that output..

this
Code:
root@rockpro64nas:~# ls -l /usr/bin/lua && find /usr -name liblua\*
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 15 Dec 25 21:24 /usr/bin/lua -> /usr/bin/lua5.3
/usr/share/doc/liblua5.3-dev
/usr/share/doc/liblua5.1-0
/usr/share/doc/liblua5.3-0
/usr/share/doc/liblua5.1-0-dev
/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/liblua5.1.a
/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/liblua5.1.so.0
/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/liblua5.1.so.0.0.0
/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/liblua5.3-c++.so
/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/liblua5.3.so.0.0.0
/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/liblua5.1.so
/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/liblua5.3-c++.a
/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/liblua5.1-c++.so
/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/liblua5.1-c++.so.0.0.0
/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/liblua5.3-c++.so.0.0.0
/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/liblua5.3.a
/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/liblua5.3.so.0
/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/liblua5.1-c++.so.0
/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/liblua5.3-c++.so.0
/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/liblua5.1-c++.a
/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/liblua5.3.so
(12-25-2018, 05:59 PM)stFfn Wrote: this
Code:
root@rockpro64nas:~# ls -l /usr/bin/lua && find /usr -name liblua\*
lrwxrwxrwx 1 root root 15 Dec 25 21:24 /usr/bin/lua -> /usr/bin/lua5.3
/usr/share/doc/liblua5.3-dev
/usr/share/doc/liblua5.1-0
/usr/share/doc/liblua5.3-0
/usr/share/doc/liblua5.1-0-dev
/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/liblua5.1.a
/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/liblua5.1.so.0
/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/liblua5.1.so.0.0.0
/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/liblua5.3-c++.so
/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/liblua5.3.so.0.0.0
/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/liblua5.1.so
/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/liblua5.3-c++.a
/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/liblua5.1-c++.so
/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/liblua5.1-c++.so.0.0.0
/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/liblua5.3-c++.so.0.0.0
/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/liblua5.3.a
/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/liblua5.3.so.0
/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/liblua5.1-c++.so.0
/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/liblua5.3-c++.so.0
/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/liblua5.1-c++.a
/usr/lib/arm-linux-gnueabihf/liblua5.3.so

Remove lua 5.1 interpreter  is the easiest way..
Other way would be using alternatives..

but this should solve the problem:

Code:
apt-get remove lua5.1 lua5.1-dev

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  PWM Fan Control Python Script superbox 0 1,271 02-04-2022, 10:02 PM
Last Post: superbox