What are the differences between the A64+, 64-LTS (and Rock) versions?
And once again Luke schools this old man. Thanks for that great link. I understand it all now. I can flash any version to the eMMC by using the usb adapter then move it to the Pine64 LTS board. I get it. Thanks again my friend.
(11-01-2017, 11:10 AM)mcrognale Wrote: And once again Luke schools this old man. Thanks for that great link. I understand it all now. I can flash any version to the eMMC by using the usb adapter then move it to the Pine64 LTS board. I get it. Thanks again my friend.

Glad I could help Smile
 The adaptor is very convenient, but again, for the LTS board its not a necessity. Its more aimed at the Rock64 where flashing Linux to eMMC is a bit of a nightmare without such a handy utility due to RK's boot hirarchy.  

In any case, the adaptor is only $5 so its worth getting regardless (saves you the hassle of flashing from within a SD boot).
You can find me on IRC, Discord and Twitter

Yeah, I got that part right away. I just had to reflash the eMMC on my Rock64 last night. Had to dig around to find a jumper. Pain in the "board". LOL

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Lightbulb pdeclib pilib modules for Pine, Rock, Pinebook, Sopine MarkHaysHarris777 7 7,852 08-13-2017, 01:14 AM
Last Post: tllim
  Rock Solid Pine64 JCMPine64 1 2,945 01-23-2017, 11:47 PM
Last Post: MarkHaysHarris777