FreeBSD 11 or 12
(09-11-2017, 12:08 AM)dkryder Wrote: those bsd builds for the pine64 board do  give login connection via ssh. 

But the A64 is different than the SOPINE and A64-LTS.  The A64 lacks the SPI-128MB the SOPINE and A64-LTS have.

And I'm wondering if that makes a difference in the images working.
the memory on sopine and rock64 being different than pine64, as well as kernel and other differences mentioned are, at least in explanations on this forum, the primary reasons the builds are different between each of the boards.
(09-11-2017, 01:49 AM)dkryder Wrote: the memory on sopine and rock64 being different than pine64, as well as kernel and other differences mentioned are, at least in explanations on this forum, the primary reasons   the builds are different  between each of the boards.

Hrmmm, so model numbers and words being different matter.   I'll have to ask the various BSD people who are the release engineers if the BSD image releases for the "Pine64" if the image works on the A64 or works on A64, A64-LTS and SOPINE
(09-11-2017, 05:11 AM)freebsd Wrote:
(09-11-2017, 01:49 AM)dkryder Wrote: the memory on sopine and rock64 being different than pine64, as well as kernel and other differences mentioned are, at least in explanations on this forum, the primary reasons   the builds are different  between each of the boards.

Hrmmm, so model numbers and words being different matter.   I'll have to ask the various BSD people who are the release engineers if the BSD image releases for the "Pine64" if the image works on the A64 or works on A64, A64-LTS and SOPINE

well just talking about images here, the linux & android, the images that are built for the pine64 will not work on sopine.  it has been mentioned on the forum it is because the memory being different.  i do not know much at all about what works on LTS version.