LCD Cracked on arrival
Sorry on the slow respond on the support ticket. Marcus informed me and I have instructed support team to quickly handles these two shipment damaged incident. I have also starts investigate into why some tickets have not been handles in timely manner.

Again, apologized and sorry on our sloppiness.

... TL Lim
(07-13-2017, 02:30 AM)tllim Wrote: Sorry on the slow respond on the support ticket. Marcus informed me and I have instructed support team to quickly handles these two shipment damaged incident. I have also starts investigate into why some tickets have not been handles in timely manner.

... TL Lim

Hi tl lim thanks for looking into this I just received a email from the Pine Team and they said they will contact DHL about this and that the will be sending me a replacement LCD screen for my Pinebook. Sorry about the the situation I didn't want this to be a big issue but i had no other way of contacting Pine than posting here. Again I really appreciate your help in looking into this I hope I didn't cause to much trouble. Take care and thanks again. Big Grin
I also got an email from pine64 team. They will be sending the replacement lcd top. However, my address has changed which I have replied in the customer claims page. Hope they ship to the right address.
(07-13-2017, 08:56 PM)priyamjani Wrote: I also got an email from pine64 team. They will be sending the replacement lcd top. However, my address has changed which I have replied in the customer claims page. Hope they ship to the right address.

Just inform shipping folk, hopefully manage to update new address.
(07-13-2017, 06:45 AM)Sudoapt-getburrito Wrote:
(07-13-2017, 02:30 AM)tllim Wrote: Sorry on the slow respond on the support ticket. Marcus informed me and I have instructed support team to quickly handles these two shipment damaged incident. I have also starts investigate into why some tickets have not been handles in timely manner.

... TL Lim

Hi tl lim thanks for looking into this I just received a email from the Pine Team and they said they will contact DHL about this and that the will be sending me a replacement LCD screen for my Pinebook. Sorry about the the situation I didn't want this to be a big issue but i had no other way of contacting Pine than posting here. Again I really appreciate your help in looking into this I hope I didn't cause to much trouble. Take care and thanks again. Big Grin

Glad to know has been taken care.
Got my LCD replacement. Very easy to replace. Pinebook fully working now!! Thank you.....
(07-23-2017, 07:28 AM)priyamjani Wrote: Got my LCD replacement. Very easy to replace. Pinebook fully working now!! Thank you.....

Excellent;  glad to know everything was taken care of !

Shy
marcushh777    Cool

please join us for a chat @  irc.pine64.xyz:6667   or ssl  irc.pine64.xyz:6697

( I regret that I am not able to respond to personal messages;  let's meet on irc! )
(07-23-2017, 07:28 AM)priyamjani Wrote: Got my LCD replacement. Very easy to replace. Pinebook fully working now!! Thank you.....
Today I replaced the standard 16GB eMMC with the ordered 32GB eMMC - was also easy.
And Smile the 16GB eMMC did fit on the back of my Ordoid C2 Smile *perfect*

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Information Pinebook's battery flat on arrival Luke 21 54,407 10-30-2019, 07:49 PM
Last Post: tllim
Question Read if your Pinebook arrived with Cracked Screen from DHL MarkHaysHarris777 0 1,971 08-17-2017, 02:08 AM
Last Post: MarkHaysHarris777