LCD Cracked on arrival
I received my pinebook two weeks ago. But my pinebook LCD was cracked. I opened a ticket with support immediately. It has been 14 days but, there is no response. Is anyone else sucessfull with getting help with their pinebook defects so far?
Good luck man. I have the same issue and posted here too and it's been 19 days with no reply other than the mods saying something. Seams we are being ignored by costumer service or they are just waiting for the 30 day warranty to pass. I have just given up and will not be buying any pine products anyone. Sad since I like the rock64 and want to buy it but don't want to end up with a problem and then have to deal with the non existent costumer service. And the packaging on the Pinebook is just bad I'm sure a lot more people have received cracked screens but have not posted here. Well mate the best of luck to you I hope they do something about our problem but I'm not keeping my hopes up.
Of course Pine team will take care of you!

... please be patient, and please be polite.  TLLim will monitor these posts and will look into this:  

Please enter a ticket number for support, and please post your ticket number here.  Also, if you are from the States, TLLim can replace directly from the California Bay area office.

You don't need to rant, nor use upper case.  Pine Inc is interested in your experience and in your success;  this issue will be resolved. 

Thank you for your patience.
marcushh777    Cool

please join us for a chat @  irc.pine64.xyz:6667   or ssl  irc.pine64.xyz:6697

( I regret that I am not able to respond to personal messages;  let's meet on irc! )
(07-08-2017, 09:35 PM)Sudoapt-getburrito Wrote: Good luck man. I have the same issue and posted here too and it's been 19 days with no reply other than the mods saying something. Seams we are being ignored by costumer service or they are just waiting for the 30 day warranty to pass. I have just given up and will not be buying any pine products anyone. Sad since I like the rock64 and want to buy it but don't want to end up with a problem and then have to deal with the non existent costumer service. And the packaging on the Pinebook is just bad I'm sure a lot more people have received cracked screens but have not posted here. Well mate the best of luck to you I hope they do something about our problem but I'm not keeping my hopes up.

I hope they do something about this issue. At least send us replacement LCD screens with instructions.

My Ticket Id : #1339
(07-08-2017, 10:18 PM)priyamjani Wrote: I hope they do something about this issue. At least send us replacement LCD screens with instructions.

They will replace the entire unit under warranty;
marcushh777    Cool

( I regret that I am not able to respond to personal messages;  let's meet on irc! )
It has been 17 days since I submitted the ticket. Which means theres 13 days of warranty left. No response so far. Will update if I hear from Pine64.
(07-11-2017, 08:59 PM)priyamjani Wrote: It has been 17 days since I submitted the ticket. Which means theres 13 days of warranty left. No response so far. Will update if I hear from Pine64.

Same here friend it's been 22day I have submitted 2 support tickets an sent 5 emails to sales@pine64.org and absolutely no response even checked my spam folder and nothing. Also some here say I'm ranting and being rude and I want to say to them I'm sorry if they feel this way I'm just simply saying the facts we been waiting longer that the 48 hour response promise that pine says it's been 528 hours already we simply was a response I understand what the mods can do is limited the problem is with the pine team not responding and I'm sorry but this is not costumer friendly. Like I said on my tread I contacted DHL and they said they would be willing to take a claim for the damages to the Pinebook but the representative said only syabas technology can make the claim since they are the shipping party so pine simply has to just contact DHL and submit a claim. Well good luck priyamjani all we can do is wait and hope for the best I'll let you know if I here anything from Pine Microsystems.
(07-11-2017, 11:24 PM)Sudoapt-getburrito Wrote:
(07-11-2017, 08:59 PM)priyamjani Wrote: It has been 17 days since I submitted the ticket. Which means theres 13 days of warranty left. No response so far. Will update if I hear from Pine64.

Same here friend it's been 22day I have submitted <snip>

Sudoapt-getburrito:  priyamjani posted his ticket number like I asked him to;  what is your ticket number please ?
marcushh777    Cool

(07-11-2017, 11:30 PM)MarkHaysHarris777 Wrote:

Sudoapt-getburrito:  priyamjani posted his ticket number like I asked him to;  what is your ticket number please ?
Here are my 2 support tickets

Thanks.
(07-12-2017, 12:07 AM)Sudoapt-getburrito Wrote:
(07-11-2017, 11:30 PM)MarkHaysHarris777 Wrote:

Here are my 2 support tickets

Thanks.

Yes,  I see that tllim has agreed to handle this for you;  this is a good thing.

thank you.
marcushh777    Cool

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Information Pinebook's battery flat on arrival Luke 21 54,393 10-30-2019, 07:49 PM
Last Post: tllim
Question Read if your Pinebook arrived with Cracked Screen from DHL MarkHaysHarris777 0 1,969 08-17-2017, 02:08 AM
Last Post: MarkHaysHarris777