Anyone have any idea about this presentation tool called emaze
Hi to all
I was thinking about creating a presentation video for my business meeting, But I couldn't find any good software for this. I was looking for simple tool with good templates
Then a friend of mine came with this tool called Emaze I was thinking if anyone of you have used this tool or not? Need some reviews 
thanks
(10-17-2016, 12:14 PM)speedster614 Wrote: Hi to all
I was thinking about creating a presentation video for my business meeting, But I couldn't find any good software for this. I was looking for simple tool with good templates
Then a friend of mine came with this tool called Emaze I was thinking if anyone of you have used this tool or not? Need some reviews 
thanks

Hmm, not sure how this relates to the the Pine A64 exactly. Is this just marginally clever advertising? It seems that way.
(10-17-2016, 03:39 PM)Ghost Wrote:
thanks

Hmm, not sure how this relates to the the Pine A64 exactly. Is this just marginally clever advertising? It seems that way.

It isn't even marginally clever. 

... its just spam; a shameless plug for yet another presentation tool / even though power-point is soooo 1993.  (never heard of Emaze -- but like, most people quit putting 'E' in front of every name in about 1998.)

Nope, never used it; never will/
marcushh777    Cool

please join us for a chat @  irc.pine64.xyz:6667   or ssl  irc.pine64.xyz:6697

( I regret that I am not able to respond to personal messages;  let's meet on irc! )
agree. i would be amazed if anyone used it. it's the first subscription online presentation tool i've seen.it's a fail on several levels.
thanks

"It seems a bit rubbish."

- that's my review.

Will close this thread shortly.

Edit: thread now closed.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tool chain to write Pine 64 linux apps on a Windows Dev machine SvdSinner 2 4,331 07-17-2017, 11:37 PM
Last Post: tllim
  assistantpine, a working idea for a distro tohipfortheroom 1 3,319 01-22-2017, 02:56 AM
Last Post: tllim