Playbox Enclosure
Hi Guys,

I've received most of my package and I'm extremely excited to play around with it. I have yet to receive the Z wave module and the ABS Enclosure that I ordered in the beginning with KS, which is fine as I understand the complexity of suddenly sending a massive amount of stock. My query is that, I decided later on to add a 7" LCD panel (which I already have in my possession) but I originally included a regular ABS enclosure as that may have been the only available option at the time (Im actually surprised I didnt go for the acrylic as that would seem more conducive to my taste...). Is there any chance that I can switch my order to the play box enclosure instead? or would I have to wait until the online store has it in stock again? Thanks everyone.
You might consider making your own.

... take a look at my cb&dt play box here.
marcushh777    Cool

please join us for a chat @  irc.pine64.xyz:6667   or ssl  irc.pine64.xyz:6697

( I regret that I am not able to respond to personal messages;  let's meet on irc! )
hi, tllim says that the only enclosure that fits the 7" display is the play box.
marcushh777    Cool

( I regret that I am not able to respond to personal messages;  let's meet on irc! )
(08-03-2016, 08:40 PM)MarkHaysHarris777 Wrote: You might consider making your own.

Well my friend has a 3d printer... so that might be  a possibility. Any chance I can get dimensions somewhere? I can CAD it out first.... lol
(08-04-2016, 02:58 PM)Ogar87 Wrote:
(08-03-2016, 08:40 PM)MarkHaysHarris777 Wrote: You might consider making your own.

Well my friend has a 3d printer... so that might be  a possibility. Any chance I can get dimensions somewhere? I can CAD it out first.... lol

Are you referring to the dimensions of the pine board mounting holes, or the dimensions of the official playbox ?  I think Xalius is working on laying up a 3D print too... you might link up with him and collaborate maybe.
marcushh777    Cool