fakegps closes after setting location
Hello
I have the latest version of remix os (installed yesterday from the official pine64 wiki.
I am trying to install fakegps to set a fake gps location.
Of course I activated the dev mod with "allow mockup location"
But once I try to set a fake location with fakegps the application closes witouth any error message and the location is not set.

Any ideas? [Please could you also tell me if there is a better way to set up a fake application with pine64]

Hardware: pine64 2gb + wifi card
(07-08-2016, 06:20 AM)me44 Wrote: Hello
I have the latest version of remix os (installed yesterday from the official pine64 wiki.
I am trying to install fakegps to set a fake gps location.
Of course I activated the dev mod with "allow mockup location"
But once I try to set a fake location with fakegps the application closes witouth any error message and the location is not set.

Any ideas? [Please could you also tell me if there is a better way to set up a fake application with pine64]

Hardware: pine64 2gb + wifi card

I have a similar problem, I used a fake gps location app, but in the location settings, I am unable to use any other location mode than battery saver
it knows you're just trying to cheat at pokemon
My phone is currently unsupported, so it is the closest thing I can get to it
(07-14-2016, 09:11 AM)mesaxi Wrote: it knows you're just trying to cheat at pokemon

The whole world are in Pokemom Go frenzy, this includes my two kids that spent 2 hours everybody on the Pokemon hunt Cool
Hello thanks for the feed-back.
No in my case it's not to play pokemon! Smile