7" LCD Issue
7" LCD Display don't work followed other post and double checked my connections  also downloaded the android ver 5.1.1-lcd and still no go checked if I had HDMI and no video so turned it off and placed in the original android lollypop 64 gb card rebooted and have HDMI any help and Yes all pins are down
(06-30-2016, 12:08 PM)mtcomp Wrote: 7" LCD Display don't work followed other post and double checked my connections  also downloaded the android ver 5.1.1-lcd and still no go checked if I had HDMI and no video so turned it off and placed in the original android lollypop 64 gb card rebooted and have HDMI any help and Yes all pins are down

You means that HDMi output works but no LCD display even using Android LCD version?
Mine doesn't either, really disappointing as well. Same issue as above which has been compounded since overnight the pine 64 does even appear to power up now either. I get a flash of red light then it goes off. (using correct power supply and everything else as advised)

Why was there no single A4 sheet of paper included with the pine to show that the connectors were and how to plug things in. Its ridiculous to have to search online just to work out how to put it together. Even the FAQ and getting started guides don't have this info.

Not an impressive start.
(07-01-2016, 03:43 AM)h9k Wrote: Mine doesn't either, really disappointing as well. Same issue as above which has been compounded since overnight the pine 64 does even appear to power up now either. I get a flash of red light then it goes off. (using correct power supply and everything else as advised)

Why was there no single A4 sheet of paper included with the pine to show that the connectors were and how to plug things in. Its ridiculous to have to search online just to work out how to put it together. Even the FAQ and getting started guides don't have this info.

Not an impressive start.

You just bought a development board from Kickstarter, at a price that's outstanding.  It's expected that there will be many trials and tribulations while working the kinks out of this board.  If you need more support, the Raspberry Pi is hands down the best candidate.   I disagree with you, in that I think it makes perfect sense to use the Internet to get PINE64 pinouts, just like I do with every other board, or electronics item.
I didn't mean pin outs for the faq I just mean't how to sucessfully put it together but never mind.
I have a Pi, I got that as a kickstarter type thing as well.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Can't get to usable. Hardware issue? chootsmagoots 2 2,023 09-05-2022, 10:24 AM
Last Post: chootsmagoots
Question Issue installing New OS Using SD Rudy558 2 3,564 06-29-2021, 03:37 AM
Last Post: TfromTexas
  Password Issue Doodenheimer 0 2,049 09-27-2020, 04:36 AM
Last Post: Doodenheimer
  Image Burn Issue and Power Auto Off Issue Mohit B 3 6,091 08-02-2016, 09:35 AM
Last Post: MarkHaysHarris777
  Yet another startup issue!!! adamw 8 10,570 04-23-2016, 11:27 AM
Last Post: adamw