Using tablet displays and batteries
Hello folks,
I have one idea but I do not know if it can be done:
I have a tablet brand Prestigio PMP3270B.
It case is broken but still working 7" display and battery in good condition.
So my question is:

1. Can I use it display to connect to Pine64+ and/or what I need in order to make it fully functional on my upcoming Pine64+ ?
2. Can I use it battery to conenct to my Pine64+ also ?

Any suggestion is welcome.

Regards,
Hi

In short: Im no expert, but to 1) I'd say probably no and to 2) I'd say possibly yes - but it depends on the battery.

1) even if you could get the physical screen driver to play nice with the pine64, not to mention connecting the TC, you would still face resolution compatibility problems (used in the current touchscreen image). This may all change in the future of course - its early days.

2) what battery is this exactly ?
You can find me on IRC, Discord and Twitter

(06-09-2016, 04:48 AM)Luke Wrote: Hi

In short: Im no expert, but to 1) I'd say probably no and to 2) I'd say possibly yes - but it depends on the battery.

1) even if you could get the physical screen driver to play nice with the pine64, not to mention connecting the TC, you would still face resolution compatibility problems (used in the current touchscreen image). This may all change in the future of course - its early days.

2) what battery is this exactly ?

As Luke mentioned,

1. LCD may not, unless your LCD panel identical to Pine64 one.
2. battery should work, just make sure is 3.7V version and careful on the voltage polarity.
How to check it is identical with Pine 64 ?
Resolution or similar ?
Regards,
(06-09-2016, 11:03 PM)janeku Wrote: How to check it is identical with Pine 64 ?
Resolution or similar ?
Regards,

LCD resolution is 1024x600, Interface connect is 4 lanes MiPi and pins arrangement needs to match up.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Tongue Batteries without thermostat MrWizerd 4 7,037 06-04-2019, 06:06 AM
Last Post: sarav_sara