PP Keyboard still has not arrived
Hello,

I'm in Germany and ordered the PP Keyboard (together with some other stuff) on january 1st.
It still hasn't arrived. Looking at the tracking information it has arrived in Germany, but since january 19th nothing else happened.
Are people from Germany here who already got their keyboards?
Is there an issue?
What can I do, if nothing happens any more?

Thanks in advance
I’m in the EU & mine just got delivered on the fourth, also ordered it on the first.
Customs had it for about a week before releasing it to the postman, who charged me around 19 Euros cash on delivery.
Satisfied PinePhone, Pinebook Pro & PineTab2 owner; Thank you Pine64Team for your work!  Smile
Just got here today, also ordered on the first. According to tracking it was about 10 days in NL, about a week in Italian customs and I assume the rest in transit. I also got charged around 15 euros in customs fee (espected, but not indicated anywhere).
Jan 4 order for a PP keyboard and a Pinedio LoRA case for delivery to a US address - no updates after Jan 12 on the tracking site, and nothing delivered yet. I have sent multiple email messages to their support email with no response either.
Chinese New Year is not over yet.

Even when it is over, it can take a while for things to return to normal.
      LINUX = CHOICES
         **BCnAZ**
               Idea
   Donate to $upport
your favorite OS Team
German here. My keyboard has been stuck at the IPZ Frankfurt since the 19th as well but the tracking has just been updated, it has left Frankfurt and is estimated to be delivered tomorrow.
(02-04-2022, 03:55 PM)jojuma Wrote: Hello,

I'm in Germany and ordered the PP Keyboard (together with some other stuff) on january 1st.
It still hasn't arrived. Looking at the tracking information it has arrived in Germany, but since january 19th nothing else happened.
Are people from Germany here who already got their keyboards?
Is there an issue?
What can I do, if nothing happens any more?

Thanks in advance

It's taken over a month for mine to arrive in Italy. It was stuck in Dutch/Italian customs for over 2 weeks, and there was a 15 euro customs charge to pay when it arrived (today).

Most of the delays seem to be around customs checks etc. - it will get moved on eventually!
Thanks for your answers.
Nothing changed in my case. No update on the parcel.

Chinese New Year has nothing to do with it since it's already in Germany and it's stuck here.

I also got no response to my mails. Who should I contact exactly?

I had this scenario once before. That was about a smartphone which never arrived. Also got lost in Germany (DHL). I also didn't get my money refunded. Both just gone.

The only option left to me is to claim my money back from PayPal. That's why I can't wait forever to do something...
Mine took another business day (in 24 hours from Frankfurt to my doorstep did seem a little too optimistic) but it arrived on Monday (though I had to pick it up a day later at the post office as I was allegedly not home, even though I was, I even took my wireless doorbell with me around the flat to make absolutely sure I don’t miss the post person). Maybe you should give it a little more time, I’m sure yours will get going soon as well. Good luck!
Chinese new year has nothing to do with Gernam customs delays, but probably everything to do with lack of response to emails. See the 1st paragraph of the Housekeeping section from yesterday's community update
https://www.pine64.org/2022/02/15/februa...e-machine/

"I’d like to start with a quick reminder that the Pine Store is just coming back to life following Chinese New Year. I am writing this a week prior to the update going live, and I have no insight into the support system, but from prior years experience I can make an educated guess that support has a hefty backlog to get through. I keep on getting pinged by people asking why their support tickets haven’t been answered, which leads me to think there are quite a few cases awaiting answers. I am asking you for patience – it will take time for support to work though the tickets, but they’ll get to yours eventually. Thank you for understanding."

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  keyboard case charging but not typing new2pinephone 18 5,207 02-19-2024, 07:30 AM
Last Post: theResonant
  Keyboard doesn't charge my phone no matter what, so can I charge my phone directly ragreenburg 3 5,492 01-14-2024, 03:34 PM
Last Post: acid andy
  I've added an I2C connector to the PP keyboard eugenr 0 359 11-26-2023, 07:24 AM
Last Post: eugenr
  Update the PinePhone keyboard driver to support missing characters? Peter Gamma 8 7,901 10-22-2023, 08:43 PM
Last Post: Peter Gamma
  key repeat with pinephone keyboard rotwang 0 392 10-22-2023, 03:39 PM
Last Post: rotwang
Exclamation USB mouse isn't working when a PP keyboard is attached? mikeb 3 1,111 10-21-2023, 08:21 PM
  Pinephone with mini keyboard, trackpad and large power bank? Peter Gamma 0 447 10-21-2023, 07:50 AM
  Which mini keyboard and mouse to choose for the PP? Peter Gamma 0 561 10-21-2023, 02:55 AM
  Use the Linux Console with the PinePhone Keyboard mburns 2 903 10-20-2023, 04:11 PM
Last Post: mburns
  How to disassemble Keyboard top and replace cables? elof 2 717 10-11-2023, 09:03 AM
Last Post: elof