Shipping times?
(01-12-2022, 11:58 PM)33YN2 Wrote:
(01-12-2022, 10:58 PM)Lord Windy Wrote: Anyone gotten their email today? I'm still waiting

EDIT:

Just saw that they have put estimated delivery times that extend into late January with new orders being late February.  So I might not hear anything until next week or so.

Yes, you may have to wait till after the CNY for items to ship

What about courier shipping? I purchased on the 7th of Janurary. I'm willing to wait for mine to arrive, but hopefully mine will ship before CNY.
(01-12-2022, 04:17 PM)ragreenburg Wrote:
(01-12-2022, 03:29 PM)janw Wrote: My PP keyboard is "Awaiting Customer Collection" in a "UPS Access Point™". So, I'll pick it up tomorrow after work Smile

Congrats!

Thanks. I'm typing this on my pinephone with the new keyboard.
(01-12-2022, 10:58 PM)Lord Windy Wrote: Anyone gotten their email today? I'm still waiting

EDIT:

Just saw that they have put estimated delivery times that extend into late January with new orders being late February.  So I might not hear anything until next week or so.

Mine technically started shipping but also hasn't moved in two days. Which is a bummer because I kinda need this before the end of the month.
On its way now, I haven't bought anything online for a long time and did not realize how messed up delivery is. Shipped today, expected delivery is 27th of Jan. I got something else shipped today by China Post (a serial headphone cable and some spare red cables) and it is also waiting for international delivery.

It's going to be a fun race to see who wins! China post has a headstart of about 12 hours but both are currently at the airport.
(01-13-2022, 12:55 AM)grhmhome Wrote:
(01-12-2022, 11:58 PM)33YN2 Wrote:

EDIT:

Yes, you may have to wait till after the CNY for items to ship

What about courier shipping? I purchased on the 7th of Janurary. I'm willing to wait for mine to arrive, but hopefully mine will ship before CNY.
Replying to myself, but I got a notice saying it should be here on Monday shipping via UPS. YAY!
(01-14-2022, 04:45 AM)Lord Windy Wrote: On its way now, I haven't bought anything online for a long time and did not realize how messed up delivery is. Shipped today, expected delivery is 27th of Jan. I got something else shipped today by China Post (a serial headphone cable and some spare red cables) and it is also waiting for international delivery.

It's going to be a fun race to see who wins! China post has a headstart of about 12 hours but both are currently at the airport.

How are you getting an expected delivery date? I don't see one for mine and it officially shipped a few days back but when I check the online tracking info I don't see anything about a delivery date.
(01-14-2022, 10:49 AM)ragreenburg Wrote:
(01-14-2022, 04:45 AM)Lord Windy Wrote: On its way now, I haven't bought anything online for a long time and did not realize how messed up delivery is. Shipped today, expected delivery is 27th of Jan. I got something else shipped today by China Post (a serial headphone cable and some spare red cables) and it is also waiting for international delivery.

How are you getting an expected delivery date? I don't see one for mine and it officially shipped a few days back but when I check the online tracking info I don't see anything about a delivery date.

The keyboard I paid for courier shipping and DHL has a tracker. The cables I bought separately the day after and only paid for standard as I wasn't so worried about them getting lost.
My package still hasn't moved which is unfortunate and I am starting to get worried that it might not leave China before CNY which would suck. I know that is two weeks out but I also ordered the keyboard on the first so it's been over half a month since ordered.
From my experience in the USA, the US postal service is much much better if it comes in on the west coast, it seldom takes more than hours to clear customs.

Packages that have come in through the east coast very often take weeks, some times 3 weeks just to clear customs, and that was PRE-SCAMDEMIC times !

I hope I do not get anything from China by coming through the east coast ever again ! (been there, done that)
      LINUX = CHOICES
         **BCnAZ**
               Idea
   Donate to $upport
your favorite OS Team
Ordered mine on the first with standard shipping and have not received any updates, besides the Paypal charge email; figure at least 30 days for shipping.
Satisfied PinePhone, Pinebook Pro & PineTab2 owner; Thank you Pine64Team for your work!  Smile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sales & shipping issues for PinePhone keyboard gsteenss 4 2,957 08-21-2022, 01:24 AM
Last Post: kat22
  PinePhone Keyboard shipping costs appropriate? Peter Gamma 3 1,922 05-09-2022, 07:47 AM
Last Post: Peter Gamma