Can't submit anything to Customer Support...
I can't submit a "Customer Support" email using the "Support" link on the Pine64 main website, so I'm posting here...

I got an email early on stating I would be part of the March shipments. But that there would also be April shipments. I figured you guys were backed up and had a lot of problems maybe so I was patient.

But I've received NO contact whatsoever about shipping details.

I filled out the confirmation emails that were for addresses and additional items in the package... I ended up paying $89 over all at the end of everything. 

It's now May and I still have nothing to show for any of it. I checked and I submitted my initial payment of $39 to the Kickstarter on January 25th... I then paid another, I think $80 to receive additional parts for the final product. 

I'm being extremely patient... But I would like some feedback on where my items are or if they're coming at all?

(I just noticed I misposted this in the general forum instead of the shipping forum... If a mod could move it that'd be cool, if not... Sorry.)

Messages In This Thread
Can't submit anything to Customer Support... - by Rick - 05-02-2016, 03:02 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No response from Order Support IbrokeTTL 2 2,685 02-20-2022, 12:37 AM
Last Post: lot378
  Missing items and unresponsive support (shipping department) yeohwk 7 9,939 09-25-2016, 08:16 PM
Last Post: Ghost
  Still waiting. No response from support. Rick 4 4,193 06-18-2016, 07:54 AM
Last Post: RichT
Exclamation Support email ignored KPhillisJr 4 5,272 06-14-2016, 09:16 AM
Last Post: hazerty