Received two months ago still no good
Sad 
I received my pine 64 about two months ago.  I plugged it all in and nothing.  So I went to the live chat and asked for some assistance and all they kept asking was "what operating system are you running?"  I said "Its not running at all." So in frustration, I sent an email off to tech support at pine and also bought a new class 10 sd card and reloaded the Linux operating system on it.  Nothing on both counts.  The system didn't go and I did not hear from tech support. So I sent another request for help to tech support and also sent an message through kickstarter to the pine 64 folks.  Still nothing.  So how do I get some help getting this started?  I tried different monitors.  Tried running it with and without the Ethernet cord plugged in, still nothing.

Messages In This Thread
Received two months ago still no good - by black screens matter - 09-01-2016, 04:42 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Just received Pinephone - system crashes Zebulon Walton 12 13,852 11-13-2020, 05:45 PM
Last Post: Zebulon Walton
  Emails from pine64 received as spam by gmail Matan 2 5,785 08-21-2019, 08:30 AM
Last Post: Leiaz
  Just Received my Order; It Doesn't work?! kikootwo 4 7,836 08-11-2016, 09:05 PM
Last Post: Mpoint