Ripped off?
Hello

I got the Pine64 back in August 2021. I’ve been trying to get it to work ever since. I’ve tried three or four OS on it with the same results. I can’t log into anything. 

Finally almost for Firefox to work, but I can see a tiny bit of the page. Any menu items show the first few charactors. Laying the phone on it’s side opens up the menus some, but the keyboard blocks all the page.

Tried to setup the chat. Nope. Says log in failed even though it’s the same login I’ve always used. It also won’t let me change the protocol to test that.

Any apps I try to download won’t connect or work. 

It is so slow. When you tap a button there is about a 10-15 second delay before it works, if it works. You have no idea till finally several pop up and it crashes.

I’ve had it connected to WiFi only to test it. The back gets hot. Each time I test it, it will crash a couple times and I have to pull the battery at least once to reset it.

I really want to use this phone. So far the only use I’ve found for it is a paper weight and dust collector. If anyone has any ideas how to get it working, I’m open to suggestions.

Messages In This Thread
Ripped off? - by Snaresman - 01-01-2022, 04:47 PM
RE: Ripped off? - by acid andy - 01-02-2022, 01:21 PM
RE: Ripped off? - by ryo - 01-02-2022, 09:03 PM