Please publish a proper flash-able IMG
(10-30-2020, 11:33 AM)as400 Wrote: If there are more people feeling such thing as repo with images is needed I can maintain such a repo.

Just let me know.

I feel like SailfishOS is really worth propagating and spreading the word about it.
It's by far the best, in terms of ease of use and feel, mobile OS I have ever worked with.

I don't have my PP yet and I'm using it on my Sony Xperia XA2 but loving it.

Just as a note, the image works perfectly. I've been a Sailfish user for a good long while. Had an original Jolla phone, bought a Gemini PDA to use SF as work phone for emails etc and maintained the Nexus S port for a time over on XDA so I share your love of the OS. 

I'll hopefully contribute some packages specific to the pinephone (some scripts too expand the fs to fill the device / SD memory on first boot might be a start) now that i've got it up and running.

I think it's well worth keeping a maintained image up to date on that GL repo. Lukasz will probably link to it in the main distro wiki as he's been looking for a proper image for a while I believe. Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Please publish a proper flash-able IMG - by patrickjquinn - 10-30-2020, 12:34 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  flash-it.sh script currently unable to create a SailfishOS image acrux 3 3,595 07-23-2021, 01:06 AM
Last Post: OhneZ