I'd like to have a Discord client on Mobian
#1
I see that there isn't a Discord client under the Software installer nor available at the command line with apt.

Would it be possible to install the .deb directly?

If the source code needs to be ported to Mobian, are there guides for how to go about that? I'm willing to give it a try.

Thank you.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
I'd like to have a Discord client on Mobian - by lsitongia - 09-03-2021, 04:48 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mobian MMS/SMS text problem bcnaz 16 39,287 06-23-2026, 06:53 AM
Last Post: mehdy
  Mobian image for the PinePhone Korfou 2 1,774 04-27-2026, 09:57 AM
Last Post: Korfou
  bookworm vs trixie discussion for mobian in pinephone regular. zetabeta 80 68,800 12-24-2025, 12:11 AM
Last Post: Kevin Kofler
  cryptocurrency on mobian/pinephone biketool 33 73,613 10-08-2025, 06:21 AM
Last Post: biketool
  XLibre for Mobian Hiraghm 0 3,403 06-29-2025, 12:38 PM
Last Post: Hiraghm
  Axolotl on PinePhone / Mobian arno_nuehm 223 346,424 06-25-2025, 01:19 PM
Last Post: anonymous
  VoIP account on mobian dialer j_s 0 3,074 06-15-2025, 04:19 PM
Last Post: j_s
  Mobian Pinephone Notification LED biketool 2 4,251 06-07-2025, 03:19 PM
Last Post: KC9UDX
  Vivaldi Web browser nearly native for Mobian biketool 3 5,002 05-06-2025, 02:19 AM
Last Post: biketool
  mobian calamares fail merom 2 4,701 04-29-2025, 02:10 PM
Last Post: mdk

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)