My First Month with PinePhone has Been...
#3
Yep, Mobian working fine for me so far. Other than usual glitches, I'm getting close to using it as daily driver. For me it is "good enough" and better than Android, which I am totally disgusted with by now. Of course everyone else criteria will differ. Wink

If you know nothing about GNU/Linux however, diving in the terminal and learning is not a bad place to start! I did just a few years ago with SBCs and I'm so glad I did. So I think you have the right attitude for ultimate success. It does take a while though, so be patient and I hope you are enjoying the journey!
Cheers,
TRS-80

What is Free Software and why is it so important for society?

Protocols, not Platforms

For the most Linux-y experience on your Linux phone, try SXMO!

I am (nominally) the Armbian Maintainer for PineBook Pro (although severely lacking in time these days).
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: My First Month with PinePhone has Been... - by TRS-80 - 07-06-2021, 02:34 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pinephone visibly losing power while plugged in Hiraghm 9 9,206 08-29-2026, 11:18 AM
Last Post: baptx
  Pinephone software Csanderson0313 3 1,836 07-10-2026, 02:21 PM
Last Post: Zebulon Walton
  PinePhone Game Thread PixelPaintbrush 31 87,557 06-11-2026, 02:50 PM
Last Post: elinkser
  How can I record video on a Pinephone? kk22 23 26,374 03-25-2026, 12:55 PM
Last Post: baptx
  pinephone-support package not upgradable on Mobian fhireman 5 8,814 02-28-2026, 05:49 PM
Last Post: baptx
  beep - playing PCM samples on PinePhone? WhiteHexagon 0 1,673 12-04-2025, 08:07 AM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
Star Selling my Pinephone Pro Explorer Edition zheyon 2 5,249 12-01-2025, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Kevin Kofler
  PinePhone sensors - Gyroscope power WhiteHexagon 3 2,916 11-30-2025, 08:07 AM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
  Light Sensor / Proximity Sensor on PinePhone? WhiteHexagon 1 2,291 11-18-2025, 03:07 PM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
  Pinephone boot. Richy_T 8 8,674 10-21-2025, 12:12 PM
Last Post: Richy_T

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)