Can't get through "User Configuration" on new PinePhone
#2
(05-30-2021, 05:36 PM)a-l Wrote: I feel silly, but have now spent many hours trying to set up my new PinePhone.
Have watched many videos and read many posts, but none mentions this issue.
After the KDE symbol comes up, everyone talks about a PIN screen, but that's not what I get.
I'm getting something called 'User Configuration', where it asks for Full Name, Username, and Password.
After (I think) entering those (it's very awkward because it just shows the keyboard - I'm hitting <CR> and
      then have to push the Power button to see the entries!) and using '123456' as the Password, nothing happens.
I'm sure there is a simple explanation for this - can someone please tell me what I'm doing wrong?
Thanks in advance, everyone.
I've had this before. Try pressing and holding the top of the configuration window and drag it until you see the next box. You could also flip to landscape mode. Makes it easier to get to.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Can't get through "User Configuration" on new PinePhone - by rocket2nfinity - 05-30-2021, 05:54 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pinephone visibly losing power while plugged in Hiraghm 9 9,060 08-29-2026, 11:18 AM
Last Post: baptx
  Pinephone software Csanderson0313 3 1,738 07-10-2026, 02:21 PM
Last Post: Zebulon Walton
  PinePhone Game Thread PixelPaintbrush 31 87,059 06-11-2026, 02:50 PM
Last Post: elinkser
  How can I record video on a Pinephone? kk22 23 26,033 03-25-2026, 12:55 PM
Last Post: baptx
  pinephone-support package not upgradable on Mobian fhireman 5 8,701 02-28-2026, 05:49 PM
Last Post: baptx
  beep - playing PCM samples on PinePhone? WhiteHexagon 0 1,659 12-04-2025, 08:07 AM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
Star Selling my Pinephone Pro Explorer Edition zheyon 2 5,212 12-01-2025, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Kevin Kofler
  PinePhone sensors - Gyroscope power WhiteHexagon 3 2,858 11-30-2025, 08:07 AM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
  Light Sensor / Proximity Sensor on PinePhone? WhiteHexagon 1 2,250 11-18-2025, 03:07 PM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
  Pinephone boot. Richy_T 8 8,591 10-21-2025, 12:12 PM
Last Post: Richy_T

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)