Least qualified user asking for advice
#1
Hey all (anyone)

I've put off the smartphone and stuck with fliphones as all I really want from a phone is to make and receive calls, I hate bloat 

I've minimal Linux experience, use putty for some basic operations

Anyhow I'm game to report on this experience as it relates too novice use and willing to create and push videos for those like myself

Is there a consensus on which software to install for noobs?

Thanks in advance

Robert
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
Least qualified user asking for advice - by KABA - 05-04-2021, 04:12 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  how to backup user data? Uturn 1 2,748 08-30-2023, 05:23 AM
Last Post: Kevin Kofler
  Can't get through "User Configuration" on new PinePhone a-l 24 36,995 06-01-2023, 10:08 AM
Last Post: feketej
  Misunderstanding the user base orbital 9 11,463 08-18-2022, 03:21 PM
Last Post: alaraajavamma
Star Pinephone user experience - Possibly compromised by commercial & state-based hackers? danimations 15 20,022 05-07-2022, 06:54 PM
Last Post: danimations
  Pinephone 64 Issues of a new user US Notheast as of April 2022 scrwbigtek 9 14,152 05-03-2022, 04:18 PM
Last Post: scrwbigtek
  New Pine Phone User In Canada Katsujinken 14 19,804 10-06-2021, 09:11 AM
Last Post: dachalife
  New PinePhone user dachalife 4 6,944 09-15-2021, 12:01 PM
Last Post: dachalife
  Size of the user base constfun 19 29,321 08-23-2021, 10:04 AM
Last Post: wibble
  New pinephone user feedback Muad 1 4,285 01-29-2021, 07:51 PM
Last Post: mw4jet
  First time user really confused - need a how-to binkyd 8 16,245 07-21-2020, 04:21 PM
Last Post: bcnaz

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)