Using Pine64 to install Wasp-os on PineTime
#2
I'm afraid I don't have a Pine64 A64 to test on. I might be able to offer clues based on the logs but the link doesn't work. What OS are you running on the A64?

BTW for log messages I find it is easier to work with copy 'n pasted text than with screenshots. You can share these with pastebin services or as a github gist.
PineTime: wasp-os and MicroPython, Pinebook Pro:  Debian Bullseye
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Using Pine64 to install Wasp-os on PineTime - by danielt - 04-30-2021, 02:39 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SlateOS for PineTime highjumpman 2 859 08-17-2026, 07:33 PM
Last Post: highjumpman
  Update pinetime bootloader OTA? oscar-gardiazabal 1 3,566 10-08-2025, 09:24 AM
Last Post: oscar-gardiazabal
  wasp-os bluetooth dev documentation? vrtigo 0 12,365 01-16-2025, 03:43 PM
Last Post: vrtigo
  Pinetime - Kids with special needs hidara 0 2,750 06-11-2024, 10:42 PM
Last Post: hidara
  Develop a new firmware for PineTime belushi 2 5,627 09-25-2023, 12:32 PM
Last Post: ccchan234
  Bluetooth BLE-MIDI-controller app for PineTime / InfiniTime Luno 0 3,291 08-20-2023, 05:17 AM
Last Post: Luno
  Zephyr Backlight Examples for PineTime lcj 0 3,622 05-06-2023, 02:54 PM
Last Post: lcj
  Zephyr is ready for pinetime jandy 1 6,641 05-06-2023, 02:15 PM
Last Post: lcj
  Send a message from Android to pinetime via BLE razrosman 0 4,017 11-05-2022, 08:24 AM
Last Post: razrosman
  PineTime Stuck in DFU Mode Eesha Barua 1 6,577 07-25-2022, 09:17 PM
Last Post: heyhewmike

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)