Sylpheed, Nextcloud Screensize not for Mobile
#6
I've been able to get Nextcloud to work on my Pinephone running Debian. I wouldn't say it was easy though. Took a lot of messing around with the screen size and Phosh's settings in the phosh.ini file to get it to fit to where I could interact with the windows. It honestly sucked but I got it to sync. There's a CLI for Nextcloud too, but I think it only works if you have the app already running and in the background. Remember, there's no tray icon for this app (Phosh doesn't support that). So it'll be running in the background, but you can't interact with it unless you use the CLI from what I understand.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: Sylpheed, Nextcloud Screensize not for Mobile - by pagesix1536 - 02-24-2021, 11:36 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Mobile internet via cellular network mostly not working Anna 18 26,724 01-19-2024, 02:59 AM
Last Post: anonymous
  Block firefix-esr-mobile-config from (re)installing itself grump_fiddle_reinstall 3 5,407 01-07-2023, 09:36 AM
Last Post: dcarvil
  Nextcloud Calendar and Contacts mark1250 3 4,952 12-29-2022, 07:27 PM
Last Post: mark1250
Exclamation No modems were found: No mobile data, no 2G anonymous 2 4,894 12-26-2022, 06:46 PM
Last Post: anonymous
  very slow processing of MMS received via Ting (T-Mobile) treebeard 6 8,860 12-01-2022, 09:18 AM
Last Post: traut
  DNS Problems with Mobile Data arno_nuehm 29 40,313 10-29-2022, 09:16 AM
Last Post: treebeard
  Amberol Mobile Music player(flatpak) biketool 0 2,457 06-19-2022, 07:16 AM
Last Post: biketool
  sharing mobile data through usb tethering deb75 7 10,608 02-26-2022, 08:52 AM
Last Post: Zebulon Walton
  Reskinning Apps for Mobile biketool 6 9,015 12-05-2021, 02:30 PM
Last Post: biketool
  Mobile network mode setting not saved Zebulon Walton 3 6,414 12-05-2021, 12:12 AM
Last Post: bcnaz

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)