just booted up my phone greeted by an unlock screen
#1
I first booted up my new pinephone only to be greeted by a lock screen I plan to swap to mobian but I wanted to muck about be manjaro first.

I've tried pins like 0000 1234 12345 but they didn't work
owo notices your distro.


Messages In This Thread
just booted up my phone greeted by an unlock screen - by dallytaur - 11-23-2020, 08:56 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pinephone with KDE plasma - Battery drain when phone is not used Daniello 1 3,940 07-03-2024, 08:38 PM
Last Post: Kevin Kofler
  New phone, KDE desktop settings reset on reboot zzb0 2 6,330 10-15-2023, 10:19 PM
Last Post: Kevin Kofler
  screen brightness Uturn 1 4,238 10-09-2023, 04:38 AM
Last Post: Eugo
  How to create folders and re-org my phone desktop? A better "Image Viewer" app? nbh 0 3,060 09-24-2023, 05:18 PM
Last Post: nbh
  screen brightness locked Uturn 0 3,158 07-07-2023, 09:38 AM
Last Post: Uturn
  Can't get ring on Manjaro Pine Phone thorensjubilee 12 16,760 06-09-2023, 04:40 AM
Last Post: thorensjubilee
  Backup and Home Screen Tinkering on Phosh jakfish 0 2,544 02-24-2023, 12:56 PM
Last Post: jakfish
  Screen timeout makes alarm and timer unusable... Eugo 9 11,699 10-03-2022, 01:41 AM
Last Post: Eugo
  Screen blocker is damaged ("loginctl unlock-session c1" problem) Gon 2 5,325 09-29-2022, 12:42 PM
Last Post: Firewave
  Disabling screen timeout for plasma mobile rp3 7 16,198 09-05-2022, 03:50 PM
Last Post: christev1

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)