UPDATED (June 2021): 17-distro multi-boot image for Pinephone (incl. 3GiB variant)
#53
(09-16-2020, 06:14 PM)bujiraso Wrote: Torrented, unzipped, dd'd and functional.

I'm trying out Sailfish -- it has a big spinning loading icon that won't go away after the tutorial lol. Lots of work to do in this space, should be fun!

Great job on this, @megous !
Yeah, I didn't get past the tutorial, because it was so slow and boring. Smile If anyone has a simple way to skip/disable it, I'm all ears.

EDIT: I finished the tutorial, and Sailfish seems to work for me, so I'm not sure what the loading icon is about, I don't see it.

Anyway, their terminal app is the best I've seen so far! Other terminal apps on other distros make essential symbols hard to access. Not so the sailfish terminal app. | > _ = / all easily accessible. That looks like a work of someone who actually uses the app.
my website: https://xnux.eu
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: UPDATED: 13-distro multi-boot image for Pinephone (incl. 3GiB variant) - by megous - 09-17-2020, 05:36 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pinephone visibly losing power while plugged in Hiraghm 9 8,982 08-29-2026, 11:18 AM
Last Post: baptx
  Pinephone software Csanderson0313 3 1,672 07-10-2026, 02:21 PM
Last Post: Zebulon Walton
  PinePhone Game Thread PixelPaintbrush 31 86,840 06-11-2026, 02:50 PM
Last Post: elinkser
  How can I record video on a Pinephone? kk22 23 25,910 03-25-2026, 12:55 PM
Last Post: baptx
  pinephone-support package not upgradable on Mobian fhireman 5 8,649 02-28-2026, 05:49 PM
Last Post: baptx
  beep - playing PCM samples on PinePhone? WhiteHexagon 0 1,639 12-04-2025, 08:07 AM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
Star Selling my Pinephone Pro Explorer Edition zheyon 2 5,191 12-01-2025, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Kevin Kofler
  PinePhone sensors - Gyroscope power WhiteHexagon 3 2,831 11-30-2025, 08:07 AM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
  Light Sensor / Proximity Sensor on PinePhone? WhiteHexagon 1 2,225 11-18-2025, 03:07 PM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
  Pinephone boot. Richy_T 8 8,542 10-21-2025, 12:12 PM
Last Post: Richy_T

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)