GPS map navigation for PinePhone or PineTab? and other questions...
#3
(07-14-2020, 07:44 AM)wibble Wrote: The Pinephone GPS... ...worth a mention.

Thanks for the detailed reply! This does look very promising, I will have to start looking into the suggestions. Looks like they're in the Linux Mint repository so I'll try downloading them and see if I get a useful preview of functionality using my desktop PC.
  Reply


Messages In This Thread
RE: GPS map navigation for PinePhone or PineTab? and other questions... - by c_mmxx - 07-15-2020, 08:21 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pinephone visibly losing power while plugged in Hiraghm 9 8,980 08-29-2026, 11:18 AM
Last Post: baptx
  Pinephone software Csanderson0313 3 1,671 07-10-2026, 02:21 PM
Last Post: Zebulon Walton
  PinePhone Game Thread PixelPaintbrush 31 86,838 06-11-2026, 02:50 PM
Last Post: elinkser
  How can I record video on a Pinephone? kk22 23 25,907 03-25-2026, 12:55 PM
Last Post: baptx
  pinephone-support package not upgradable on Mobian fhireman 5 8,647 02-28-2026, 05:49 PM
Last Post: baptx
  beep - playing PCM samples on PinePhone? WhiteHexagon 0 1,638 12-04-2025, 08:07 AM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
Star Selling my Pinephone Pro Explorer Edition zheyon 2 5,191 12-01-2025, 10:25 AM
Last Post: Kevin Kofler
  PinePhone sensors - Gyroscope power WhiteHexagon 3 2,830 11-30-2025, 08:07 AM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
  Light Sensor / Proximity Sensor on PinePhone? WhiteHexagon 1 2,225 11-18-2025, 03:07 PM
Last Post: WhiteHexagon
  Pinephone boot. Richy_T 8 8,541 10-21-2025, 12:12 PM
Last Post: Richy_T

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)