When is it possible to purchase "rock64 rev.3" from "PINE STORE" ?
#3
Thank you.

Since I have been looking at this community for about 2 years,
I can understand the main point of your remarks well.
However, this time there are people actually obtained as indicated by url above.
(But it may be an item provided for development ?)

So, I thought it was finally released.

---

However, u-boot seems to have problems as expected.
Personally, I wanted to confirm the issue with the real item.

So I asked how to surely get it.


Messages In This Thread
RE: When is it possible to purchase "rock64 rev.3" from "PINE STORE" ? - by t4_4t - 03-09-2019, 05:03 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rock64 v2.0 u-boot SPI issues ju0n 1 1,018 09-25-2026, 11:19 PM
Last Post: mysy
  Rock64 No Audio @ Debian 12 dmitrymyadzelets 2 6,322 04-08-2024, 06:47 AM
Last Post: dmitrymyadzelets
  OpenWRT on the Rock64 CanadianBacon 14 29,252 04-03-2024, 08:48 AM
Last Post: helpmerock
  Rock64 bricked shawwwn 7 17,179 03-17-2024, 12:22 PM
Last Post: dmitrymyadzelets
  Rock64 won't boot luminosity7 10 19,310 03-16-2024, 08:33 AM
Last Post: dmitrymyadzelets
  Rock64 doesn't boot dstallmo 1 4,997 03-16-2024, 08:29 AM
Last Post: dmitrymyadzelets
  How well does Rock64 deal with HDR and Atmos on Kodi? drvlikhell 3 10,189 04-29-2023, 04:24 AM
Last Post: newestssd
  Rock64 board not working, no HDMI no Ethernet. EDited 3 11,205 01-17-2023, 02:31 PM
Last Post: Flagtrax
  ROCK64 v3 can it boot from USB? Tsagualsa 4 10,596 11-29-2022, 11:31 AM
Last Post: Macgyver
  rock64 v3 spiflash Macgyver 0 5,055 11-28-2022, 02:18 PM
Last Post: Macgyver

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)