New Raspberry PI 3 B+ ...Rock64 still better:D
#7
Using GPIO, Raspberry Pi is still on top, I guess most of you know why.. more than 12 million units sold in 6 years, no comparison. Many hands to get software to work. But hey, I cannot see a better small computer than the Rock64 with 4GB RAM in years to come. I could bring the rock64 at work, connect via SSH, VNC and do work like on a big computer, all day long using the ayufan Xenial Mate image. Users can't do that with Raspberry Pi yet. I've used MinnowBoards, Cubieboards, Odroids... they were fast but nowhere near the Rock64 as for versatility. Friends in IT are amazed when I show them the Rock64 as a "REAL" desktop computer that fits in your hand.


Messages In This Thread
RE: New Raspberry PI 3 B+ ...Rock64 still better:D - by Shak7 - 04-03-2018, 02:25 PM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rock64 v2.0 u-boot SPI issues ju0n 1 1,004 09-25-2026, 11:19 PM
Last Post: mysy
  Rock64 No Audio @ Debian 12 dmitrymyadzelets 2 6,310 04-08-2024, 06:47 AM
Last Post: dmitrymyadzelets
  OpenWRT on the Rock64 CanadianBacon 14 29,181 04-03-2024, 08:48 AM
Last Post: helpmerock
  Rock64 bricked shawwwn 7 17,131 03-17-2024, 12:22 PM
Last Post: dmitrymyadzelets
  Rock64 won't boot luminosity7 10 19,213 03-16-2024, 08:33 AM
Last Post: dmitrymyadzelets
  Rock64 doesn't boot dstallmo 1 4,993 03-16-2024, 08:29 AM
Last Post: dmitrymyadzelets
  How well does Rock64 deal with HDR and Atmos on Kodi? drvlikhell 3 10,167 04-29-2023, 04:24 AM
Last Post: newestssd
  Rock64 board not working, no HDMI no Ethernet. EDited 3 11,189 01-17-2023, 02:31 PM
Last Post: Flagtrax
  ROCK64 v3 can it boot from USB? Tsagualsa 4 10,569 11-29-2022, 11:31 AM
Last Post: Macgyver
  rock64 v3 spiflash Macgyver 0 5,046 11-28-2022, 02:18 PM
Last Post: Macgyver

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)