Crypto-Currency app and service request thread
There was a deleted thread today where I posted some crypto-currency services I have seen requested, let's contribute wish list items, I will try to edit every request into this top post.

The old(unfortunately deleted) Mobian app status/catalog pages on showed usable Bitcoin-Electrum and Monero official clients from flatpak( https://flathub.org/setup/Debian ).  It would be useful for you all to post your use cases and what is working for you on any and all platforms mobile and desktop so the community can also suggest solutions. If you are looking to interact with online services for research or where your crypto is held in an account for you by some company(custodial wallet) it is usually easy enough to make a webapp for that sort of thing.

Between here, Reddit, and other forums I recall people wanting more non-custodial wallets and zero-trust p2p exchange services ie: litecoin-electrum, electrum-doge, WoWnero wowlet client, btc-xmr UnstoppableSwap, Havano-Reto XMR market, BTC Bisq market, Etherium, among other FOSS apps preferably with tweaked UIs for mobile though the Mobile Settings - Compositor can probably fix the scale to be useful.

It is useful to know is  how we imagine we and other future users will want to actually use crypto on their PP; are we talking about buying coffee and pizza directly, through the gift card bridge, or bridging through bitpay, using a crypto wallet as a savings account, managing a mining farm, buying a used laptop on moneromarket.io, trading and investing on Kracken or robinhood, or... other? (I am not sure how I feel about the mentioned commercial services vs zero-trust FOSS solutions they are just possible usage examples)

I am running Mobian but all PP distros including libhybris such as Ubuntu-Touch are included.

Messages In This Thread
Crypto-Currency app and service request thread - by biketool - Yesterday, 02:18 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  US cellular service (as I understand it as of post date) freebsd 17 11,474 07-23-2023, 04:57 PM
Last Post: kb-zealot
  US Cell Phone Service Providers with prices and phone numbers - UPDATED jovval 0 977 07-01-2023, 01:25 AM
Last Post: jovval
  PinePhone Game Thread PixelPaintbrush 28 50,075 05-11-2023, 07:10 PM
Last Post: FOSSagent0
  Pinephone on Cricket Wireless (USA) no service acm006 44 46,627 02-20-2022, 06:50 PM
Last Post: KNERD
  Two phones , different service Nutmeg 3 3,231 06-30-2021, 09:32 PM
Last Post: Nutmeg
Lightbulb [12.11.20 Update] Latest PinePhone CE Manjaro - Device Arrival & Initial Tests Thread kern707 11 13,690 12-25-2020, 10:23 PM
Last Post: crevdunekin